ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Ivory uploaded by Iona B.ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Ivory uploaded by Iona B.

BY REVLON

ColorStay Makeup for Combination/Oily Skin is a lightweight, longwearing makeup that feels comfortable and looks freshly applied for up to 24 hours. It's specially formulated oil-free formula helps to prevent 'shine-through' from morning to night. Contains essential plant extracts and silk proteins to soothe and protect the skin. The skin is protected with an SPF6 (some shades may vary). see more...

Karolyn E.
Karolyn E.
Princeton, IL
I use this foundation everyday. Its the best drugstore foundation available besides the nyx one. It has a full coverage and is great for the price. Its my go to foundation always and I would recommend it to others!
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
I have very oily skin and my constant struggle in my makeup is finding a foundation that can really stay in place despite that. I bought this product after I was watching a Zoella video and she recommended it at the same time I was looking for something new. The shade range in these products are great as sometimes I have a hard time finding my color. I find the coverage not super heavy, more of medium but that's what I like and I do find it buildable for the area you want extra coverage.  I find that this product tends to blend very well and really helps cut down on the oil for at least the first 6 hours I have it on. I find that after that time period it does tend to crease in some parts as well as separate on my more oily areas like my chin and my nose but my makeup tends to remain looking pretty good until the 8-10 hour mark. If you have oily skin this is one of the best drugstore foundations I've tried and I would for sure recommend!
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.
Preston
I really love this foundation alot, it feels so light on the face whilst giving a great amount of coverage, i feel this foundation is quite similar to the MaxFactor 3 in 1 all day flawless foundation. As some foundations do go greasy throughout the day, this one doesn't which is brilliant because i do have a bad oily t-zone, i would definitely recommend this for people who are seeking a lightweight but still full coverage foundation, an oily t-zone and/or a foundation for hot weather. The foundation is not sticky at all and dries like a powdered finish, additionally it blends super well into the skin.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Hailsham , East Sussex
My favourite foundation. Medium coverage matte finish that blends well, lasts, and helps combat shine--although admittedly my forehead will still need a bit of touching up over the course of a long day when it gets a bit shiny. The new pump makes it hygienic and easy to use. I mix together the two lightest shades to get my perfect match and have bought more than once after finishing a bottle. This is the foundation to best for me, even above Estée Lauder Double wear.
Maddison H.
Maddison H.
Manchester, Manchester
I have used this product since my high school prom and I'm continuously impressed! I've used lots of expensive high end brand foundations over the past few years and I found myself coming back to this foundation recently. It has great coverage, the shade matches my very pale complexion well and it lasts all day without melting in the hot summer weather!
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
York
I absolutely love this foundation!!! I never thought a cheap foundation would actually work on my skin (oily, dry and acne). The coverage is medium to full which I love and it doesn’t feel heavy at all. Throughout the day it doesn’t dry up and stays flawless for at least 9-10 hours. It does say “24 hours wear” but who wears foundation for that long?
Iona B.
Iona B.
Love this foundation . Very natural flawless result . And it stays on so well . I would recommend to anyone wanting a very natural and light finish
audrey c.
audrey c.
mille-isles, QC
Medium to full coverage that's build able and a GREAT shiny skin control for several hours . Definitely worked for me, would buy again no doubt !
Rianne P.
Rianne P.
Merseyside, Wirral
Good for the summer as it is mattifying and it has really good coverage. Love the range of shades too!!!!