BY REVLON

ColorStay Makeup for Combination/Oily Skin is a lightweight, longwearing makeup that feels comfortable and looks freshly applied for up to 24 hours. It's specially formulated oil-free formula helps to prevent 'shine-through' from morning to night. Contains essential plant extracts and silk proteins to soothe and protect the skin. The skin is protected with an SPF6 (some shades may vary). see more...

Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Has quickly become my favorite drugstore foundation. I use RCMA No Color Powder to set and then spray with NYX finishing spray and it lasts throughout a whole workday! I don't look overly oily, just a little shiny at the end of the day..."extra glowy"...if you will haha. No touch ups, nothing!! The coverage is there, it's not heavy, it lasts. Love this foundation!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Texas
I love this foundation, but I'm not to sure about he 24 he thing because when I go to take off my make up nearly anything comes off the makeup whips. i tried using it with my "fit me" concealer and ig nuts didn't look right.
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
Dawlish, Devon
This is by far my all time favourite foundation ever. Through out the years I have tried many different foundations from many different brands. Once I found this one, I couldn't stray.
It's perfect for my skin type. It's high coverage so it covers all my imperfections like acne, scars and redness. It blends well, they have a huge range of colours, it leaves the perfect satin matte finish which is what I like. I could go on all day. Even comparing it to more high end foundations that I have tried, nothing can compete. It's half the price of expensive brands and honestly it's the best. Highly recommend.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
My favorite drugstore foundation! It has high coverage and the range color is awesome. I am a pale person, but unfortuntaley the palest shade has a pink undertone which is not for me. I tried it in Buff and it fits me well. It doesn't transfer, doesn't feel sticky and doesn't get chalky through the day. It covers all my redness and acnee very well. So if you want some quality for a good orice, I recommend you this.
tanya j.
tanya j.
I have trouble finding the right cover up for my oily skin. I tried this and didn't think to much of it but my friends actually commented on how flawless my skin is and asked what I was wearing. They said it was immaculate and didnt look like I was wearing make up. I thought other wise but if it looks to othet people the way I want them to see me then I recommend this šŸ˜Š
Joanne L.
Joanne L.
Cardiff, ['', '', '']
Such a lovely foundation. The shade selection is superb and as an oily skinned girl this really lasts well without melting off or looking to drying. I use this most days for work and it's such a good price point. It performs better than some of my higher end foundations. Shade is true and doesn't oxidise yay!
Annie D.
Annie D.
Tralee
Such a great foundation for us oily gals. I use it nearly every day for work and the coverage is always there by the end of the busy working day. I would totally recommend it to a friend. However I think that the brand should come out with more shades for us Irish pale gals
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Sheffield
Great colour choices. Matxhes my skin tone perfectlt. The foundation is good coverage and works well with my oily skin. Doesnt make me look too oily and doesnt slide off of my face. Its a little expensive for me but worth the money as it does work. Always repurchaseĀ
Mada L.
Mada L.
Botosani
My go to foundation for summer! It has a good coverage for my imperfections and it's not so thick on my face! Unfortunately it's not as long lasting as other ones but it's an easy thin foundation for a perfect face. The biggest plus is that it's not expensive
Beth M.
Beth M.
This used to be my holy grail foundation, however ive found over the last year or so the formula has changed - could just be me? I still use this, however I mix it with a max factor foundation which helps it to stay on all day without any touchuopa required