ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Buff uploaded by Ciara S.ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Buff uploaded by Mada L.

BY REVLON

ColorStay Makeup for Combination/Oily Skin is a lightweight, longwearing makeup that feels comfortable and looks freshly applied for up to 24 hours. It's specially formulated oil-free formula helps to prevent 'shine-through' from morning to night. Contains essential plant extracts and silk proteins to soothe and protect the skin. The skin is protected with an SPF6 (some shades may vary). see more...

Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Review for: ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Buff
Has quickly become my favorite drugstore foundation. I use RCMA No Color Powder to set and then spray with NYX finishing spray and it lasts throughout a whole workday! I don't look overly oily, just a little shiny at the end of the day..."extra glowy"...if you will haha. No touch ups, nothing!! The coverage is there, it's not heavy, it lasts. Love this foundation!
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Texas
Review for: ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Buff
I love this foundation, but I'm not to sure about he 24 he thing because when I go to take off my make up nearly anything comes off the makeup whips. i tried using it with my "fit me" concealer and ig nuts didn't look right.
Joanne L.
Joanne L.
Cardiff, ['', '', '']
Review for: ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Buff
Such a lovely foundation. The shade selection is superb and as an oily skinned girl this really lasts well without melting off or looking to drying. I use this most days for work and it's such a good price point. It performs better than some of my higher end foundations. Shade is true and doesn't oxidise yay!
Annie D.
Annie D.
Tralee
Review for: ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Buff
Such a great foundation for us oily gals. I use it nearly every day for work and the coverage is always there by the end of the busy working day. I would totally recommend it to a friend. However I think that the brand should come out with more shades for us Irish pale gals
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Sheffield
Review for: ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Buff
Great colour choices. Matxhes my skin tone perfectlt. The foundation is good coverage and works well with my oily skin. Doesnt make me look too oily and doesnt slide off of my face. Its a little expensive for me but worth the money as it does work. Always repurchase
Mada L.
Mada L.
Botosani
Review for: ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Buff
My go to foundation for summer! It has a good coverage for my imperfections and it's not so thick on my face! Unfortunately it's not as long lasting as other ones but it's an easy thin foundation for a perfect face. The biggest plus is that it's not expensive
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Review for: ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Buff
This product has a medium to full coverage and lasts quite well on oily skin. It leaves a dewy finish however I had to apply a setting powder after wearing it for around 6 hours because it began to come off. ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Buff
Annie H.
Annie H.
Review for: ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Buff
This foundation lasts for about 8 hours so not as long as it says on the packet, however the coverage is amazing! And it matches your skin colour perfectly so there no need the blend into your neck. I love the packaging of this product, as it tells exactly what you need to know, and it's small, so it's easy to travel with.
Lizzie S.
Lizzie S.
Review for: ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin - Buff
I find this foundation works well for me however I would like it to be a bit more matte but that is what setting powder is for! The colour range is good and this isn't too pricey which is what everyone likes!