MakeupRevlon
ColorStay Lipliner, Chocolate Revlon

ColorStay Lipliner, Chocolate Revlon

8 Hour longwear lip liner with smudge-proof color New improved formula for even bolder color No feathering or bleeding Smooth and even application Feels weightless on lips Work from the center of your lips outward,trace along the outer edge of your lip...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ColorStay Lipliner, Chocolate Revlon!
Heather S.
Miller Place, NY
1,042 reviews
ColorStay Lipliner, Chocolate Revlon uploaded by Heather S.
Purchased at: CVS
This is the only brand of lip liner that I’ve stuck with for YEARS! I wear the color Chocolate pretty much everyday no matter what color lipstick I wear. Depending on how hard or soft you press it, it can be lighter or darker according to your look that day. The retractable pencil makes this so easy to use and it never breaks or slides down. This stays on all day without migrating anywhere outside your lips (just don’t go all the way in to the corners of your mouth no matter what liner you use). This was perfect for my subtle ombré lip look because it anchored the other lipsticks and didn’t mix in either. I’ve used expensive liners that don’t compare to Revlon’s.
Lena F.
Scranton, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This share easy Gliding lip liner lasses all day I got the color in The color Mauve I'm in love with this Easy everyday wear a call's with just about anything that I'm wearing that day and as easy neutral color you can build it for a darker shade at night or just wear it as is and deathly on the affordable price
Brittany V.
This Revlon lip liner is I believe one of the first I've gotten. I usually get mauve, nude, pink tones but I really wanted to try a dark brown nude type ombre lip. This product goes on really well and smooth. I do like that its mechanical and it stays thin. I'd definitely repurchase more colors to try.

Looking for your answer?