BeautyHair ColorRevlon
colorsilk Beautiful Color #48 Burgundy by for Unisex - 1 Application Hair Color

by Revlon

This ammonia free color and conditioner infused with nourishing silk proteins, penetrates hair strands so it looks silkier, shinier and healthier than before you colored. It gives you natural looking, even color from root to tip with UV defense.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of colorsilk Beautiful Color #48 Burgundy by Revlon for Unisex - 1 Application Hair Color!
Stefany D.
Los Angeles, CA
colorsilk Beautiful Color #48 Burgundy by Revlon for Unisex - 1 Application Hair Color uploaded by Stefany D.
Review for: Revlon Colorsilk Beautiful Color, Dark Soft Brown, 1 Count
Colorsilk is a beautiful color I got in shade brown black and left my hair absolutely stunning. I would definitely recommend
Awesta H.
Philadelphia, PA
I put in my hair a month a go and I have it still my hair fallen a lot before but when I put this color I feel my hair become shiny and no more fallen .
Karina C.
Morgan Hill, CA
This works great when you want to cover an ugly color and don’t want to further damage your hair. The smell is not to strong. It will leave your hair feeling a little dry though. Personally I would only use this again if it was absolutely necessary.
Meagan H.
Fair Oaks, CA
Beautiful colors and coverage. Seems to cover gray longer and have a better selections of auburn reds also.
Rob M.
Wallaceburg
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Revlon colorsilk Luminista #105 Bright Black for Women - 1 Application Hair Color
Product works really well I'd recommend this product to anyone who likes coloring their hair you're very good considering I don't like the smell of hair dye but it doesn't have a really potent smell so that's a bonus and it dyed my hair really beautifully when I wash it out it was a nice shiny black. 2 thumbs up!!!
member-1423b3
Purchased at: Sephora
great product, make sure to have help using it cause it’s hard to apply the dye evenly by your self. highly recommend and would for sure buy again.
Yuslaimy V.
Review for: Revlon ColorSilk Haircolor, Medium Ash Blonde (70)
I am a person who I love to paint my hair myself. This product has everything I need for that, besides that your hair is soft
nawal H.
Review for: Revlon ColorSilk Haircolor, Vibrant Red
I would not recommend this for darker hair. The colour does not show up on darker hair at all. Lighter tones like blonde and light brown would work better with this hair dye

Looking for your answer?