Colorproof SuperRich Moisture Shampoo 10.1 oz And Conditioner 8.5 ozWith Diane Processing Cap.

BY COLORPROOF

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Super Rich Moisture Shampoo And Moisture Condition see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Winters, CA
Again, colorproof is my go to brand for hair care. I love their shampoo and conditioner. It is really pricey, but so worth it. I have to deal with hard water in my town, and it seems to help my wavy hair survive the mineral deposits. I like this kind: the moisture rich type, but my favorite kind is in the green bottles. Anyone remember what that's called? Lol. I'm all out and I can't seem to find it on Amazon anymore! Heartbreaking...
Winters, CA
Why can't I find my favorite ColorProof shampoo and conditioner sets on Amazon.com anymore? I have no idea where else I can purchase color proof products, much less purchase them affordable. I was able to find conditioner on Overstock.com this morning, but I think I got the last bottle. What's a girl to do? Help me please, someone?