Colorproof SuperRich Moisture Shampoo 10.1 oz And Conditioner 8.5 ozWith Diane Processing Cap.

BY COLORPROOF

Super Rich Moisture Shampoo And Moisture Condition see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
Again, colorproof is my go to brand for hair care. I love their shampoo and conditioner. It is really pricey, but so worth it. I have to deal with hard water in my town, and it seems to help my wavy hair survive the mineral deposits. I like this kind: the moisture rich type, but my favorite kind is in the green bottles. Anyone remember what that's called? Lol. I'm all out and I can't seem to find it on Amazon anymore! Heartbreaking...
Kristen G.
Love colorproof products. I can tell a difference in my hair when using them. They are definitely more expensive than drug store brands, but so worth it.
Sandy C.
Winters, CA
Why can't I find my favorite ColorProof shampoo and conditioner sets on Amazon.com anymore? I have no idea where else I can purchase color proof products, much less purchase them affordable. I was able to find conditioner on Overstock.com this morning, but I think I got the last bottle. What's a girl to do? Help me please, someone?