BY COLORPROOF

ColorProof Signature Blonde Violet Shampoo Shampoo - NEW see more...

Katy A.
Warfield
I love this shampoo. I use it when I get my hair dyed blonde and it keeps my hair looking platinum and shiny and did I mention it smells amazing.  It works so much better than any of the other purple shampoos I have used.
Mindy W.
Bristol, VA
This product is amazing I have tried this and its awesome I would definitely recommend this product to all my friends and family they will absolutely love it!!!!! 5 Stars if I could give more I definitely would.
Destiny J.
Pittsburg, CA
I’m always dying and bleaching my hair. This shampoo is amazing!! I dye my hair blonde and this purple shampoo keeps my blonde very vibrant!!! I am always getting compliments on how healthy my hair looks and it’s because I use this brand!!! Love it!!
Tory M.
Evant , TX
This shampoo is amazing for blondes! I use 2 times a week and it keeps my blonde nice and bright, it fends off that horrible orangey/brassy look!
Nancy J.
Winter Haven
I really loved this product. My hair was smooth as silk and shined like never before. I will buy this shampoo again.