BY COLORPROOF

Color Proof LiftIt Foam Mousse 9oz see more...

Shalene H.
Snoqualmie
I actually really love what this does to my curly hair. It makes my curls a little bit more wild and thicker and I love it! It holds very well throughout the day and I'm sad that I'm starting to run out! I would definitely recommend it to others with curly hair.
Jessica E.
Harrisonburg, VA
I gave it two stars because I think the smell is nice. With that being said, I HATE how it makes my hair feel. I am getting decent lift but it makes my hair feel greasy and coated in product. Plus when I was applying it it goes everywhere. Not for me
Tiffany D.
Toronto, ON
This product is fantastic for creating lift at the root. Applied directly to the scalp gives the most lift. As great as its hold is this product doesn't feel gunky in the hair. I would highly recommend this to people with fine hair or long hair that want a nice lift at the root for fullness.