BY COLORPROOF

Colorproof By Colorproof Crazysmooth Anti-Frizz Shampoo 25.4 Oz For Unisex see more...

Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Windham, NH
My mom is a hairdresser and she just started using this line of products. It is by far my most favorite line she's ever used. This makes my frizzy and wavy hair manageable. It works for all hair types and I would recommend it to anyone who wants that sleek look. Mixed with the conditioner, serum, and a flat iron, my hair is perfectly flawless.
Shauna G.
Shauna G.
This is what my stylist sells. You only have to use very little and mix with water. I have really been liking it and want to try the one for moisture!
Holly M.
Holly M.
Apex, NC
Smells like cupcakes and definitely takes frizz. Very expensive but you don't need to use too much so it last a while!
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Richmond, KY
I normally use Kerastase. This is a cheaper alternative that still works great. It leaves my coarse, thick hair clean and manageable. I especially like the fresh scent. It's still a little pricey but I'm okay with that because it has good ingredients.
Justine A.
Justine A.
I love this line. There aren't a lot of salons in my area that carry ColorProof. This Crazy Smooth is awesome for dry frizzy hair.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Saint James, MO
I really like this product. although it doesn't keep all the frizz away it does do a great job in l
keeping it at bay.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Toronto, ON
This product is on the higher end price wise but worth every penny. It's incredibly concentrated so a bottle lasts a very long time. I use about the size of a cherry tomato and gets tons of lather with added water. Great for frizz. Great smell. Great company!