BY COLORPROOF

Experience vibrant, glossy, smooth as silk without weighing hair down. Next generation smoothing technology featuring a proprietary blend of exclusive oils including Camellia Oil from Japan and Abyssinian Oil from Africa, with seaweed and shea butter, instantly softens, smooths and defrizzes hair while returning it to its healthiest condition. This 100-percent vegan formula nourishes, tames and defies with color and thermal protection without the use of sulfates, salts or gluten. 100-percent vegan formula Size: 10.1 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair Hair type: All Active ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alchol, Cyclopentasilozane, behentriomonium Methosulfate, Clycerin, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Polysorbate 60, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Cetrimonium CHloride, Silicone Quaternium-16, Polyquaternium-37, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Polyqaternium-55, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicarpate, Undeceth-11, Guar Hdroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silantetriol, Polyquaternium-11 Ybdecetg05 PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Phtantirol, C12-13 Pareth-23 C12-13 Pareth-3 Helianthus Anuus(sunflower) Seed Extract, Helianthus annuus (sunflower) Seed Oil Pelargonium Graveolens Flower oil TOcopheryl Acetate, Sodium Polystyrene Sulfonate, Quaternium-95, Propanediol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Salvia Offinalis(sage)Lage Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Extract Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Hydoxthylcellulose, butyleoctanol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone Methaylisothizolinone, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

Kristen S.
WOW! WOW! WOW! Holy cow! This stuff is liquid gold. I have naturally curly hair with ALOT of frizz. And when I say alot of frizz I mean when I blow dry my hair without any product I look like I have a lions mane. No joke this stuff makes my hair frizz free while adding shine but not making your hair greasy! It smells great! Overall it does exactly what it says it's for!
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
My hair color seems to be lasting much longer, and I've had very little problems with frizz, even on humid days. Doesn't really have a noticeable scent. I actually won this, so I don't know what the value is, but I do like the product.