Colorproof By Colorproof Crazysmooth Anti-Fizz Conditioner 25.4 Oz uploaded by alex b.

BY COLORPROOF

Colorproof By Colorproof Crazysmooth Anti-Fizz Conditioner 25.4 Oz For Unisex see more...

Nikki H.
Maryville, MO
Love love love this conditioner!! It leaves my hair softer than any conditioner has done before and it smells great. If you want that "just walked out of a salon" feeling after every shower, I highly recommend getting this conditioner and the shampoo that goes with it! Worth the money :)
Jasmine M.
Windham, NH
My mom is a hairdresser and she just started using this line of products. It is by far my most favorite line she's ever used. This makes my frizzy and wavy hair manageable. It works for all hair types and I would recommend it to anyone who wants that sleek look. Mixed with the shampoo, serum, and a flat iron, my hair is perfectly flawless.
Amanda M.
Richmond, KY
I normally use Kerastase. This is a cheaper alternative that still works great. It leaves my coarse, thick hair clean and manageable, not weighed down. I especially like the fresh scent. It's still a little pricey but I'm okay with that because it has quality ingredients. I do wish the conditioner was a little thicker but that's only because I'm used to using very rich formulas on my thick hair.
Jackie A.
Carson, CA
This is my favorite line from the ColorProof brand. It leaves my hair soft & silky but does not weigh it down like other shampoos that promise "smoothing" results! ColorProof is great because their whole line has heat protectant agents in it!
Amanda H.
Nashville, Nc
This is a great conditioner when it's used with the shampoo. It is very expensive and hard to get since it's sold by beauticians, but I would recommend it if you have the money to spare!
Justine A.
This is a great conditioner. I love the ColorProof products. There aren't a lot of salons in my area that carry it which is unfortunate.
Tiffany D.
Toronto, NE
This is quite possibly my favourite conditioner in the entire line. My hair is not very thick but it is naturally curly and does tend to frizz. This conditioner not only smooths my frizz but it doesn't feel too heavy and it's soft and smells fantastic.
emily o.