Colorox Sales CLO31632EA Clorox Scentiva Disinfecting Wipes - Hawaiian Sunshine uploaded by Sarah S.Colorox Sales CLO31632EA Clorox Scentiva Disinfecting Wipes - Hawaiian Sunshine uploaded by Crystal S.Colorox Sales CLO31632EA Clorox Scentiva Disinfecting Wipes - Hawaiian Sunshine uploaded by Jamie B.

BY COLOROX SALES

Features 70 count canister of multi surface disinfecting wipes Tuscan Lavender and Jasmine Amazing Hawaiian Sunshine with no harsh chemical smell; you'll want your whole house to smell like this Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria including Human Coronavirus and Influenza A2 Virus Kills cold and flu viruses E. Coli MRSA Salmonella Staph and Strep Clear drying formula that powers through grease soap scum and grime Specifications Application: Bathroom Cleaner Applicable Material: Acrylic Metal: Plastic Weight: 1.68 see more...

Jamie B.
Dayton, OH
We use these EVERYWHERE in our home. Works on every surface and has a great clean smell. Wipes on stains from food and etc. I also wipe down door handles daily during winter to kill germs. Do not flush these though.
Sarah S.
Akron
With germs season being just around the corner, I’m already back to using these wipes often. I really love how wonderful they smell. They are a little bit more expensive than the regular wipes, but if you can get them on sale it’s not a bad deal.
Crystal S.
Benton, KY
Umm I freaking LOVE these! I use them for about everything. They work great and smell fantastic! I make sure I am always stocked up on them.