Colorox Sales CLO31629EA Clorox Scentiva Disinfecting Wipes -Tuscan uploaded by Rachel P.

BY COLOROX SALES

Features 70 count canister of multi surface disinfecting wipes Tuscan Lavender and Jasmine Amazing Tuscan Lavender and Jasmine scent with no harsh chemical smell Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria including Human Coronavirus and Influenza A2 Virus Kills cold and flu viruses E. Coli MRSA Salmonella Staph and Strep Safe on most hard non porous surfaces Specifications Application: Bathroom Cleaner Applicable Material: Acrylic Metal: Plastic Weight: 1.68 see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Rachel P.
Nashville, TN
Smells good, is terribly convenient, and works so well on most surfaces. I use it on my black granite countertops mostly and it's pretty finicky. It will show streaks, but this passes the test. I also use this in the bathroom. It helps me to clean on the go in between more thorough cleanings.
Patrice C.
York, SC
These take Clorox wipes to a whole new playing field. Who wants to use bleach wipes that smell like bleach. Sure not I so the scent factor is amazing. I can only give him a 4 for the fact that the residue it leaves will leave whatever service is your cleaning semi streaky. However they absolutely get the job done. And they're much more pleasing to the nose.
Genesis R.
Bronx
Love this product, it smells like fresh lavender. My only problem is that I will love if Clorox (wish is my favorite company) start making products cruelty free
Galina S.
La Grange , CA
Fresh scent is pleasant. The wipes are very sturdy. They do a very good cleaning wipe! I use them in my kitchen and bathroom.
Silvana S.
N Arlington, NJ
The scent is amazing!!! Wipes do their job and leaves area in clean condition. Packaging looks nice