Colormates Round Eyeshadow Sprinkling Wines (4-pack) uploaded by Jenny L.Colormates Round Eyeshadow Sprinkling Wines (4-pack) uploaded by Jenny L.

BY COLORMATES

Nancy D.
Syracuse, NY
I wasn't crazy about the Colormates Round Eyeshadow in the "Sprinkling Wines" Shade Palette. First shades weren't my favorite colors & I also didn't think the colors wore very well and I didn't feel that this brand lasted as long as other more prominent name brands eyeshadows. I wouldn't probably use or buy this item again.
Jenny L.
Sheboygan, WI
Found this at Biglots for $1.50. super affordable. The pigmentation of the eyeshadow is not bad. Just kinda have to layer it atleast 2 times to see the colors very good. Packaging is nice for the price. The cover is a screw open. This is good for a fall look. I like the orangish red color and the white one as a highlight on my inner corner. I will actually repurchase this cute thing.
Cassie C.
Loves Park
It goes on to the finger nice and opaque but once you apply it to the eyelids it is quite shear but has a nice shimmer.