Colormates Eye Shadow Mttlc Bright Pack Of 4 uploaded by Amber L.Colormates Eye Shadow Mttlc Bright Pack Of 4 uploaded by Charlene M.

BY COLORMATE

Light up your look with bold color haute off the catwalk. Or go understated with sophisticated neutrals in classic shades. Add a subtle shimmer or dare to go bold with full glitter. Only our shadow collections give you the colors you crave in formulas that blend with a touch and stay true and beautiful for hours. Pack Of 4 see more...

Baileigh B.
Baileigh B.
Belle Chasse, LA
Review for: Colormates Eye Shadow Mttlc Bright Pack Of 4
the colors are a little bit too crazy and wild for me! It's pretty cheap so if you want to try it, it wouldn't be a huge waste of money! I have brown eyes so the colors really pop! I wouldn't recommend this palette!!!
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
I have used the Colormates Bright Eyes eye shadow five pan palette several times in conjunction with a primer and a taupe/brown cream shadow underneath to make the colors more easily wearable for me. The eye shadows' colors still showed through readily even when layered over the taupe/brown shadow. The wear time of the shadows with the primer was always at least 12 hours, by which time I would then wash my face to get ready for bed. These are shimmer and very bright, so while they may never be my every day all over lid eye shadow, they do make for fun accent colors. They apply best with a flat shader brush using a patting motion and then blending out with a clean fluffy brush. They are moderately pigmented, in that they are not so pigmented that they are impossible to control for me, but pigmented enough that they will quickly and easily impart their color into whatever look I was creating with them. I did have some slight fallout with these. Really enjoyed.
Review for: Colormates Eye Shadow Mttlc Bright Pack Of 4
They have cute colors that's for sure. There more on the sheer side so you have to layer up a bit. The color doesn't last as long as i would like. It's super affordable though, so i guess that it's what should be expected. I find these at dollar tree!
Topanga S.
Topanga S.
5710 Courthouse rd Chesterfield VA
Review for: Colormates Eye Shadow Mttlc Bright Pack Of 4
Really good shimmery colour last long enough to finish what your doing and can give a nice look for the time being
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Schenectady, NY
I love these bright yet subtle colors. They're just delicately complex and easy to use!
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Hebron, KY
Review for: Colormates Eye Shadow Mttlc Bright Pack Of 4
I love the colors of it, very pigment and long wearing it's very cheap for the quality and it's very travel friendly
Roslyn H.
Roslyn H.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Colormates Eye Shadow Mttlc Bright Pack Of 4
I have used this product in the past when I first began doing my makeup. It is a good product and pigmented. But if you furthering with makeup then you I would upgrade. However this is a affordable product and I would recommend.
Eden M.
Eden M.
Review for: Colormates Eye Shadow Mttlc Bright Pack Of 4
This product has great pigment, long lasting, easy to apply, great for its price
Ana B.
Ana B.
Rowland Heights, CA
Review for: Colormates Eye Shadow Mttlc Bright Pack Of 4
this product is not bad ! The color stays on very good but not something I would want to buy again
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Colormates Eye Shadow Mttlc Bright Pack Of 4
They aren't that pigmented and it does come in many different colors and it's totally affordable. It isn't long lasting. But it was only my first time using it. I wouldn't buy it again but it might work for other people.
Maria H.
Does anyone know how to help these last longer?