Colormates Eye Pencil Black 2ct Pack Of 4 uploaded by Jennifer T.Colormates Eye Pencil Black 2ct Pack Of 4 uploaded by Tarah W.

BY DDI

The line should be thin on the outer and inner corner and thicker at the middle as in the case of upper eyelashes. Most makeup artists recommend you apply the lower lash line only half way from the outer eye corner. Pack Of 4 see more...

Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
Im going to tell it how it is. These SUCK. I have to constantly sharpen them to get any product on my eyes and PRESS them into my eye line. The product is scratchy going on and irritates my eyes. I have thrown all of these out and have replaced them with better ones. Do not recommend. There are better options like the wet and wild at dollar tree or the LA colors line.
Kristin Ann S.
Definitely recommend!! I heat these up a little w a cigarette lighter that makes them soft & smudgy like you want a good kohl to be. $1USD at Dollar Tree u get 2 small pencils & LA Colors was kind enough to provide a pencil sharpener. I buy these in black but the color brown-Black is also available. These are too dark for brows for me at least because I have light brows. I’ve prob bought these 50X I’ve always got them around.
Tia F.
Rome, NY
These have alright pigmentation and they apply nicely, but the staying power isnt strong at all. It smudges easily and you have to reapply once or twice maybe three times 😭 but he theyre extremely cheap so you get what you get🤷🏻‍♀️
Amy B.
I own a few of these eye pencils and they are pretty good. I use them a couple of times a week. I bought mine at CVS and it is not expensive at all. The only issue that I have is that it does smudge a little by the end of my day.
Jennifer T.
So these really are low quality. The color is not really there and I have to re apply constantly. Also you might need a sharpener.
Destiny A.
Washington, NC
I don't really use eye pencils or eyeliner but this one is a good one to use. It glides on very well and doesn't hurt your eyes.
Jasmin S.
I really enjoy this product although i dont use it as eyeliner i use it as a brow pencil because i have the black brown one :)
Alisha A.
Middletown, NY
Eyeliner goes on smoothly on waterline and eyelid! Easy to sharpen and an eyeline I can always count on.
Kristina M.
FAIRFIELD, CA
Eyeliner goes on smoothly....Would definitely recommend! Maybe not for top eyeliner though