BY DDI

Features Natural Looking Long Wearing Blends Easily Color - Blushed Pack of 4 see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Joseyka T.
Columbia, SC
Dont have pigmentation at all, its very light, dnt last at all, pretty color but thats it
Krystal J.
Edmonton, AB
Not horrible but not my favourite either. I don't find myself reaching for this very often. As is the case with most things that come with a brush this one is pretty useless. I don't think I'll be getting any more.
Meli F.
Hidalgo, TX
I love this product, the color, the pigmentation, it is not dusty❤
️.And for the price it is fine💵. If you apply makeup setting spray its duration is long😉
Gabriela M.
I like this product because give a natural look, but does not last long. I have the "pink shimmer" tone.
Doaa S.
omg😻😻I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has so good quality👍😻😻