BY DDI

Features Natural Looking Long Wearing Blends Easily Color - Blushed Pack of 4 see more...

Hannah J.
Morganton
This is an ok blush for $1. I have the shade Mauve Alous. It is very soft and smooth but has a weird scent. The color is very pigmented and it has a matte finish. I would recommend just for a very affordable blush and I would like to see other shades.
Regina P.
Birmingham,AL
Ddi Colormates Blush & Brush is a really affordable, attractive blush. I purchased it from Big lots for about a dollar. It's decently pigmented, and is long lasting. I highly recommend.
isabel r.
Reading, PA
i love buying makeup even if it was in the dollar store doesn't hurt to try it not like you spend so much on it if it didn't work out for you or if you didn't like it. i like the color and it was pigmented and smooth have to brush it lightly on the blush not to get too much on. very pleased with the blush, definitely good for anyone who doesn't wear blush all the time and don't want to spend as much, good quality
Lisa E.
Denver, CO
If you don't use blush everyday like me, then you'll want to buy something cheap. This is the product to buy. There are many beautiful colors, and I love the fact that I just need to dab my brush to get some blush. I definitely recommend this product, especially if you don't wear blush everyday like me.
Melissa C.
Sand Point, AK
Picked up this blush in Mauve Alous and I'm really loving it! I got it at the dollar tree and I love how pigmented this is. I use a stipple brush and a little goes a long way. I even see it still on at the end of my day. Would like to try more from this brand!
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
This blush is the cheapest I have but not that is the worst, if you are looking for something for the day to day this is for you, it is a product that is in pharmacies, it is not very durable so it is only recommended for people who Want to give a natural look to your makeup
Nicole Z.
Dallas, TX
You can get this at the dollar tree. I fee like this product wouldn't be great just because I know a bunch of items sold at that store with red is really bad for you so that's why companies give so much to them. Something to look into
Hannah T.
Ringgold , GA
Bought this at the dollar tree and I've gotta say it's great for the price! It's got an amazing color payoff. So much so that I don't even have to swipe my brush. I just dab it. My only complaint it that it's kinda powdery. Overall great
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
The price is great, and the color is great. The brush it comes with is useless. Be very light handed when using because a lot of product comes off. Blends well.
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
This blush is kind of cute, I’m not much of a blush type of person. I’m not mad at his product though for I️t to be a $1