BY COLORMATE

Light up your look with bold color haute off the catwalk. Or go understated with sophisticated neutrals in classic shades. Add a subtle shimmer or dare to go bold with full glitter. Only our shadow collections give you the colors you crave in formulas that blend with a touch and stay true and beautiful for hours. Pack Of 6 see more...

• Search of eye shadow palatte. Is it good?4 Answers
Michael Jackson G.
This eyeshadow palette isn't very pigmented. This palette has room for improvement. I've used this product for a few years. This product isn't long lasting. The color fades after an hour or so. This isn't easy to use, but easy to apply. I don't recommend this product.
Jazmin R.
Bronx , NY
Some of their eye shadow is vwey pigmented but others are not. I make sure to use some eye shadow primer when use this you can get this in family dollar for a dollar.
Becky C.
Middlesex, NJ
I was really excited to buy this palette because I loved all of the colors featured. However, I did not like how the makeup went on or how long it lasted. It did not go on smooth at all. It also went away after about an hour and I used primer. Would not buy again. Good for kids looking to practice makeup
Tawnee W.
I love this stuff. The color comes out exactly how it is shown in the palette and it is so easy to apply. It is also really cheap since I get mine from the dollar store. It's perfect for everyday makeup if you use your eyeshadow really quick.
Sandy M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I like that this eyeshadow is really inexpensive but it has beautiful eyeshadow tones . i personally like nude looking colors & most of these shades blend in nicely . i highly recommend it if you like natural looks & are looking for something inexpensive
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
I love the colors really goes well with my eyes really cheap value u can get this at family dollar but it worth really improvement really well first time using this eyeshadow and I would love to buy this again
Maria H.
Riverside, CA
These are pretty much a waste. They are very sheer and have low pigmentation. I was very disappointed with these. Even so the color does not last the whole day. Half way through my day and the colors were gone, they very little there was to begin with.
Sakinah D.
Dumfries, VA
Because I'm not really well versed in makeup application and use I was really excited to see this product was available in Dollar Tree stores. Such a great product at a great price.
Ashley H.
Love the colors in this palette. The peach and the brick red looks great together in a smokey look..works great and wears good..Another plus is that it doesn't break your wallet.
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
I got the one pair of eyelashes and adhesive gel by colormates. I opened to used them and the adhesive was dried out smh but what can I say it was only $1.00
shilpa l.
Search of eye shadow palatte. Is it good?