Colorite/swan 5/8" X 50' Green Grow Eco Friendly Water Hose CL1507050CFZ

by Colorite/swan

Green Grow label. This eco friendly water hose is ideal for organic gardening and is drinking water safe. The hose is a reinforced vinyl with a protective collar. Surfaces are made from medical grade vinyl with nickel-plated couplings. 5/8" x 50 . Color: Light green. 5 year warranty.

How long has this hose lasted you?
Has anyone tried this hose and like it?
Does it spring leaks?? Other kinds burst and broke.
Start your review of Colorite/swan 5/8" X 50' Green Grow Eco Friendly Water Hose CL1507050CFZ!
How would you rate this product?
Jefferson Hls, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is a great water/outdoor hose. It is great for watering my flowers and strawberry plants. It keeps the water coming out nice and clean. And as a little kid i would always take a drink out of the hose and never worry what was coming out. But i feel like if i take a drink of water from this hose it actually doesnt taste too bad! It is easy to wrap up and store in the garage. I love that this hose is better for the evironment and keeps the water clean! #ecofriendly #environment #doyourpart Colorite/swan 5/8" X 50' Green Grow Eco Friendly Water Hose CL1507050CFZ
Elk Grove , CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is one of the worst hoses I've ever had. It may be more environmentally sound than other hoses, but it's simply not very well made. After I purchased it I had a problem coiling it up and then, after a couple of days, it began kinking and collapsing in several places. It was almost as if the structure of the hose broke down in these places; it was impossible to get the kinks out unless the hose was stretched straight out. Good idea, faulty product
Huntington, WV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This water hose was on sale at Lowe’s for really cheap during the winter months so I bought it for the next summer and it worked really well when we tried it. Haven’t had any problems with it at all.
Jacksonville, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Colorite/swan 5/8" X 50' Green Grow Eco Friendly Water Hose CL1507050CFZ This garden water hose is easy and efficient to use. Rolls nack up nicely without kinking or twisting. The price is very reasonable also.
Rayville, LA
Great for gardening or just maintaining your yard. It's water drinking safe, so you do not have to worry when your kids are playing and may take a drink from the hose. After all, kids will be kids. :) lightweight so it's easy to use for anybody without wearing you out after rolling it up or pulling it along.
genesee, mi
I love this hose, long enough to hook up a sprinkler to the middle of your yard to water dead grass patches, or you can hook up another hose. Bonus that it’s environmentally friendly.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Very very good. Work effectively and efficiently. Does what it is supposed to do. I’m not really sure if I’d purchase again but it’s a fair price and easy to use. I would probably recommend to my friends and family.
Loveland, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
i have this hose and it works really well. it doesn’t get tangled up easily at all. doesn’t rip. i personally would definitely recommend
Louisville, KY
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is a great water hose. It's a great length. A fair price. The best part, it is eco friendly. I would highly recommend this product.