BeautyHairHair ColorCOLORISTA
Hair Highlights, Bleach 10 ea(pack of 3)

Colorista Hair Highlights, Bleach 1.0 ea(pack of 3)

Colorista Hair Highlights, Bleach 1.0 ea(pack of 3)

Que tan frecuente se debe usar el producto?
Colorista Hair Highlights, Bleach 1.0 ea(pack of 3) Has anyone used this hair color, what are your views ?
How does this product work?
Start your review of Colorista Hair Highlights, Bleach 1.0 ea(pack of 3)!
Jo P.
Killeen, TX
Colorista Hair Highlights, Bleach 1.0 ea(pack of 3) uploaded by Jo P.
Purchased at: Target
Heres the question of the day . should I or shouldn't I ? Ive used this product on one of my friends and I really liked the way it came out on her hair it was easy to apply because you just brushed it in. I definitely want highlights but I do have darker hair. It works great on dirty blonde hair. So I do recommend for blondes. Well I've decided to do it wish me luck ladies
Elizabeth  H.
Riverview, FL
This is a good product for a quick couple of highlights around the face . I would not to the whole head
Milagros  A.
Reston, VA
Purchased at: CVS
Este es un buen producto económico, que podría servir de alternativa cuando no puedes ir al salón a pintarte el cabello. El peine es súper útil, pero si tienes cabello súper oscuro tinturado no sirve para nada.
Karina R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Colorista Hair Highlights, Bleach 1.0 ea(pack of 3) uploaded by Karina R.
I loved! I painted by myself and it very easy and I loved the result. it’s super natural and sometimes it’s blond (golden) and sometimes it’s like red.
Maria A.
Saint Cloud, FL
Colorista Hair Highlights, Bleach 1.0 ea(pack of 3) uploaded by Maria A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVED THIS! It is so easy and simple to use, It made the process faster than usual, and it comes with a brush perfect to do the final style. I really recommended if you will get hair color at home
Ashley J.
San Antonio, TX
Colorista Hair Highlights, Bleach 1.0 ea(pack of 3) uploaded by Ashley J.
Purchased at: Target
Well, my hair is a very light brown with blonde highlights. I used the entire bottle, left it in for the maximum time, and got no results! I wouldn’t buy this product again.
Stephanie  O.
Coxs Creek, KY
It does what it is supposed to. Definitely follow the directions and go slow if you’re hair is very dark. Lightening your hair can be a process if you don’t want a lot of damage. I do wish the box wouldn’t picture someone with white hair. Bleaching your hair doesn’t make it white. It’s stripping it of it’s pigment. You’ll have to tone it to get it platinum.
Kristina  B.
Lugoff, SC
This product is for people who want highlights but don’t want to spend the money going to get them done. It’s cheap fast and easy to understand but remember that comes with its downfalls if your not careful you can bleach spots you never meant to but for at home use it’s a good product.
Sarah L.
Rochester, PA
I've tried this kit and the ombre kit. Super fun. Hard to mess up. Add a much highlights as you want. Even on dark brown hair, stands do not turn orange. Great for adding pieces of color. You can add layers of color, make bigger blocks, or just a few face framing pieces.
Amanda  S.
Lago Vista, TX
Purchased at: Target
I just moved back to Texas from NY and I miss my NY hairdresser soooo much. She’s literally the only one I trust to do my hair. But, I noticed my highlights around my face were growing out so I decided to use this product myself. I don’t use the tool, I just use my fingers to pull the hairs I want to highlight. It did a great job but I feel like the highlights didn’t stay?? My hair was light and bright and then it’s almost like they washed out..
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sandeep K.