Hair CareHair ColorL'Oréal Paris
Colorist Secrets Haircolor Remover, Haircolor Remover corrects color mistakes, leaving hair ready to re-color By LOreal Paris

Correct color mistakes with ease! This product removes artificial hair color from your hair, leaving it ready for a new application. Hair color remover does not restore hair to its original, natural shade, but instead prepares it for re-coloring.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colorist Secrets Haircolor Remover, Haircolor Remover corrects color mistakes, leaving hair ready to re-color. By LOreal Paris!
RACHEL F.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Colorist Secrets Haircolor Remover, Haircolor Remover corrects color mistakes, leaving hair ready to re-color. By LOreal Paris uploaded by RACHEL F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been dying my hair for years. Color over color over color. I'm naturally a dark brunette but my hair was essentially black now because of that. On a whim I grabbed 2 boxes of this yesterday to try to remove old color. Holy crap...I'm not kidding it worked. I'm going to color my hair today now and am hopeful that I won't end up with black hair again!
Jamie H.
Carrboro, NC
Colorist Secrets Haircolor Remover, Haircolor Remover corrects color mistakes, leaving hair ready to re-color. By LOreal Paris uploaded by Jamie H.
This stuff really does the job. It removed green and blue/black from my hair in one treatment! I have very thick hair a little past my shoulder. I bought 2 boxes but definitely needed 3 to avoid the spots I missed. My advice would be to have a hair treatment on standby though because this destroyed my ends. But it’s worth it.
Kayla I.
Friendswood, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I used this product to remove most of the red out of my hair. I usually use color oops but this one is cheaper and did the same job!
Jaeda B.
Copperas cove , TX
I used this product after I used oops color remover. Product wasn’t what I expected when I purchased it. It did remove a lot of color, but my hair was pretty blotchy. Would be awesome if L’Oréal could come up with a non bleach alternative.
Courtney H.
amarillo, TX
If you're looking to remove a hair color that you no longer want or maybe you messed up, this product is for you. I just stripped my hair of black hair color so I could dye it burgundy. Let me tell you, it turned my hair blond (after 3 tries because I never got enough boxes). While it does what it's supposed to, always get one or two more boxes than what you would normally need. I only got 2 and really needed 3 for how thick and long my hair is. Also another thing to watch for is making sure all the powder is mixed with the liquid. I ended up just pouring it into a glass bowl and mixing it with a plastic hand blender I have (since it cant touch metallics).
Heather M.
Arkansas
So this product I have used several times it works great with getting the color out of your hair .my only problem with it is it stinks so awful you have to like hold something over your nose it's so bad but it really works so I would recommend over and over
jaiden K.
Part of it was my fault, but there is so little dye in the bottle, so half of my hair is the original red color i was trying to remove, not clear that it’s bleach unless you read deeeeep, i can’t do anything with my hair because it’s 2 colours, i think it should be more clear that it doesn’t take you to your natural color but bleaches it instead! I was naturally a dark/ medium brown and now i have orange and blonde hair with brown, I do know half of it was my fault but do not buy this product if you are not trying to bleach your hair
Debbie M.
Toronto
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
def removed the dark brown hair dye I had used. It is white now at the roots tho and strawberry blond eleswhere. So off to buy a med blond to color it now Only problem is I'm not sure how I should apply the new color of choice with the roots so white. calling a loreal color expert now.

Looking for your answer?