Colorist Secrets Brass Banisher uploaded by Mandy R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Banish brassy, yellow or orange tones from your dream shade. Brass banisher reduces brassy tones in just 5 minutes. Hair is left looking natural and full of lustrous shine. see more...

Megan T.
Megan T.
Putney, KY
I had highlights done a couple of years ago, and added some sun in to lighten my hair. After a while, my hair started turning orangish. I decided to buy this because I wanted my hair to be an ashy blonde color. I could tell a difference overall. My hair definitely was not as brassy, although the parts that were most brassy still was a tad bit orange-tinted. I used this product in my hair for 10 minutes. The conditioner made my hair smell and look amazing. Overall, I would recommend it, although it may not completely get rid of brassy tones.
Molly H.
Molly H.
Clifton , ME
It works well for the price. It did tone my hair down a little bit but it definitely did not get rid of all the yellow/red/orange tones in my hair. I recommend this to people who have lightened as much as they can with bleach to get rid of pigment because it does not work well on any shade darker than a strong yellow.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Plant City, FL
(I have naturally warm, red tinted dark brown hair) I have been bleaching my hair blonde for the past few years and have kept it this way for quiet a while but if i change it and want to go back its a big hassle. (I do my hair st home) After bleaching it to a golden/yellow blonde i'll put this on later and there is a very noticeable difference. it looks dark when you put it on and darkens hair a little put it really works. just dont expect to go from yellow to super ashy in one use tho
Erin C.
Erin C.
For not being a salon product, this works very well in an emergency. I had a friend, that's a stylist, color my hair. She didn't have any toner, and my hair was extremely brassy. I made a quick trip to Walmart and got this. It worked! It toned down the orange color so well. I would always say use salon products first, but if not available, this is a great alternative.
Kris L.
Kris L.
DuBois, PA
Not a big fan but have used this, does work.. but it definitely does not take all the brassiness out, it does tone it down a little tho.. Worked well on the top and roots but as for the rest..not so much
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This color is soo pretty it stays in great ! It makes blonde hair go soo much blonder
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
This was a great color and touch up for my hair. I loved the way it made my hair shine and it was so easy to use. I really loved the outcome and using this product. I would definitely recommend this!!
Danelle G.
Danelle G.
Adairsville, GA
Helped a little
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
I feel like I'm the only person this hasn't worked for...heres why.
I have naturally black brown hair and has dyed it a light brown auburn. The color faded to this gross brassy orange that i needed to get rid of. This was the first and only product i found tht claimed to do just that. So instead of re dying over my hair, i just got this. Well needless to say, it didn't benefit my hair nor did it do what it said. I do notice a slightly darker tint which i what i was looking for but...no where near what i really wanted. I give this a D because it went down a small shade and i didn't have to pay for this with my own money. i will never repurchase again...it just sucked. (waste of time)
samantha f.
samantha f.
St Augustine, FL
I do not like box hair colors or bleaches they always tend to turn my hair orange or brassy