Colorganics Purple Haze Lipstick - 4.25 gr - Lipstick uploaded by Perla d.

BY COLORGANICS

Purple Haze Lipstick Benefits: Delivers natural pigments in a traditional lipstick shape, yet maintains it’s organic integrity. The base is 95% certified organic ingredients, and uses no petro-derived FD&C dyes that can dry and crack your lips. Organic... see more...

Gir B.
Great make up product, great brand. Cant go a day without putting it on. Works for all skin for the most part. Has good pigment on me but everyone is diffrent. I really recomending you to at least try the product. I believe they have life time warraty!
Estelle L.
This is a great product! I would definitely recommend this and I use it pretty much everyday and when ever I run out I will always buy a new one!
Perla d.
La Romana
Me encanta como de ven mis labios con este labial me encanta la testura no se cualtea en mis labios y tiene una aroma y un sabor muy rico a uva
Veronica Q.
Pigmenta enough it is one of my favorite products, I recommend it enough, this labial insurance to buying often
Shaifali G.
Pune
How is the sustain of the lipstick? Does it stay for long?

back