MakeupLip MakeupLipstickColorganics
- Hemp Organics Lipstick Scarlet Fire - 014 oz

Colorganics - Hemp Organics Lipstick Scarlet Fire - 0.14 oz.

by Colorganics

Benefits: Delivers natural pigments in a traditional lipstick shape, yet maintains its organic integrity. The base is 95% certified organic ingredients, and uses no petro-derived FD & C dyes that can dry and crack your lips. Organic beeswax combined with carnauba & candelilla plant waxes seal in moisture and adhere pigment to lips for kiss proof wear. For more intense lips, wear with a base of colorganics lip liners. Use: Apply alone for full color look; match to the natural color tone of your skin. Mix together any of our 32 colors for your own unique shade. For less color and fuller moisturizing add a quick base of our lip tints, or line with our organic lip liners. Add additional shine with our 97% organic Karma Gloss. Ingredients: Certified organic castor oil, certified organic beeswax, candelilla & carnauba wax, certified organic hemp seed oil, certified organic jojoba oil, natural vitamin E. May contain mica, iron oxides, carmine, titanium dioxide (non-FD & C natural pigments).

This looks similar to an in between shade I would wear, but wondering does this particular one go on looking too dark?
Does this go on patchy when applied on the lips?
How long lasting is this lipstick?
Start your review of Colorganics - Hemp Organics Lipstick Scarlet Fire - 0.14 oz.!
Tayah F.
Federal Way, WA
Review for: Sepia
Pretty packaging, I love this color, I saw it on a couple people and it definitely last a long time, it's a bit pricier, but worth it and easy to apply and use, I would definitely use it again
Shiloh S.
Review for: Sepia
Nice packing. Love that the formula is organic. The color is very nice, easy to apply, and lasts all day. It's pricey but worth it. Would buy again. Recommend trying at least once.
Monica S.
Review for: Sepia
I seen this color on one of my best friends, she looked amazing and loved that color and I tried it too now i use it
Misty D.
Beeville, TX
Review for: Sheer Pink
I love anything organic, throw some hemp in there and WOW! It's the perfect color for my fair skin and it stays on so well! This is simply the best. Love love love this product.
Shell P.
Port Clinton, OH
Review for: Red Shine
Perfect coloring. Glides right on. Stays all day. Lasts throughout cups, eating, everything.
Jenny T.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Cayenne
What a great lipstick! I love how vibrant the shade is. It's a great addition to an outfit to help you really stand out!
Ariane K.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Review for: Red Shine
Such a beautiful color, goes on smooth and lasts for hours! Great price at the store too! Would totally recommend for anyone!
Zoe S.
Review for: Sepia
This is such an intresting product! It is very moisturizing yet weird as the color pay off is black. It is more on the pricey side, but after my first swipe, an opaque tint had covered my lips. The packaging is interesting, but other than that, I would definitely recommend this lipstick to others!
Kendal S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Review for: Sheer Pink
I love this product and so does my husband. He said he loves the color on me and when he kisses me it doesn't come off (:
Denisee H.
Newark, NJ
Review for: Cayenne
Love this color! Such a beautiful shade. Very smooth texture easy to apply and take off. Long lasting as well