ElectronicsCamerasCamera Parts & AccessoriesFujifilm
Colorful Plastic Protect Case for Instax Mini 8 Polaroid Camera Clear

Colorful Plastic Protect Case for Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Polaroid Camera Clear

Compatible: Fuji Instax Mini 8;Material: Plastic;Color: Clear;Size:130mm x 123mm x 60mm;Weight: Approx 113g (Without strap), Approx 133g (With strap);Easy fit;Lovely and colorful;Perfect protection;Case only, camera is not included;Package Included:1x FujiFilm Mini 8 Crystal Camera Case,1x Strap

Is this too bulky?
How much film can one camera hold?
Start your review of Colorful Plastic Protect Case for Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Polaroid Camera Clear!
Reyvan L.
Rogue River, OR
Colorful Plastic Protect Case for Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Polaroid Camera Clear uploaded by Reyvan L.
I tried one of these this past weekend at my cousins wedding and let me tell you what we all had so much fun taking pictures with these, I definitely am in the market to get one and the pictures were so cute I will put an example of one that we got down below! So cute and tiny. And I like that instant gratification. Nice quality photos
Kayla J.
Commerce, GA
Colorful Plastic Protect Case for Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Polaroid Camera Clear uploaded by Kayla J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bp love this little camera ! It takes me back to when we use to use cameras you had to take and get them developed . But prints you instant Polaroids. They develop quickly ! And please read about not shaking them and don’t ! It will mess them up ! Plan to have these on a string of lights in our room at some point !
Claribel G.
Cedar Lake, IN
Mi hija la pidió de regalo para navidad el año pasado. Le gusto mucho porque puede tomar fotos y verlas al instante. Lo malo que saca muchas y rápido se termina los cartuchos pero es muy buena cámara.
Emily Z.
I bought this for my friend who recently purchased a Polaroid. They absolutely loved it! It protects the camera very well compared to other cases I have seen. Would definitely recommend!
Leah C.
I do like this product however there is some cons to it. It is a little on the pricey side and it doesn’t even take very good pictures however it is cute and trendy.Also the film freight is pretty pricey too as you have to buy new film with only about 10 to 20 somewhere around there pictures you can take in each pack and the 20 bucks which is a little on the pricey side.
Laike S.
Purchased at: Apple
I really like my little camera that I got for Christmas and I will definitely use it all the time I think of the little images came out well it was definitely brings me back to my childhood and I will continue using mine
Nimes D.
Leeds , AL
So fun! Worth it for special occasions and trips! I “scrapbook” with it and keep them all in one journal taped to the pages
Linli F.
San Diego, CA
I wasn't a huge fan of this camera.

It's pretty large compared to phones &/or other point-and-shoot cameras, so carrying it around while traveling or going out was a hassle.

Also, it requires batteries. If you don't use rechargeable AA batteries, the batteries run out super quickly, especially if you use flash in your photos.

It does have different settings to try and get the right tone and color quality for the photo but despite having all these, I still found difficulty in getting good pictures. On really sunny days, I would use the super bright setting to try and tone down the brightness, but the photo would still print out really white and vice versa with dark days. It was definitely hard to get the picture I wanted with this thing, which required me to take multiple photos and wasting more film which is expensive.

I've since converted to the Polaroid mini printer and am a much huger fan of that! Check it out.
I wasn't a huge fan of this camera.

Grace S.
Huntley, IL
I bought this for myself this past Christmas and I love it. I purchased the white one at my local target and I believe it was $70. It is pretty pricey but it's for sure worth the money. I also found a film set at Costco with 100 film for about $30 which was great. I think this makes a great gift for anybody and I would of course recommend this to a friend.
Vilma H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta tomar fotos con esta cámara, le regale una a mi ahijada, and she love it. I recommend this camara.