Danessa Myricks Beauty
Colorfix Eye, Cheek & Lip Cream Pigment Chocolate

Colorfix Eye, Cheek & Lip Cream Pigment Chocolate

by Danessa Myricks Beauty

What it is: An award-winning, multipurpose, long-wearing, waterproof cream pigment that safely can be used as an eyeshadow, lip stick and blush for up to 24 hours.Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. This product is an Allure Best of Beauty Winner.What Else You Need to Know: This versatile formula is 100 percent eye safe, waterproof, crease-proof, and highly pigmented with varying textures that won't clog your pores. Mix and match shades and formulas to create different colors and textures. The rapid-drying formula allows for easy application with minimal fallout.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colorfix Eye, Cheek & Lip Cream Pigment Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Anthony S.
Sandown, NH
Colorfix Eye, Cheek & Lip Cream Pigment Chocolate uploaded by Anthony S.
Just an all around fantastic product. A little goes a long way and this is fairly easy to use as I am not a MUA but was able to achieve exactly what I wanted with this.
Becky K.
Novi, MI
Colorfix Eye, Cheek & Lip Cream Pigment Chocolate uploaded by Becky K.
The ColorFix pigments are outstanding. Every single one I’ve bought I’ve fallen in love with. A little goes a long way and they blend like a dream!
Parker W.
Brooklyn, NY
Colorfix Eye, Cheek & Lip Cream Pigment Chocolate uploaded by Parker W.
These are so fun! Lately I’ve been loving those multi-use products because they’re versatile and they give a certain feel of artistry. You can mix these together to make a custom shade, sheer them out for blush, lay them down as an eyeshadow, or just straight up paint on your face with them.
Jessica Z.
Maple Shade
Such a versatile product. Can literally be used on the entire face in some way. Eyeshadow, lips, cheeks!
Allison P.
Jamison
I hardly wear eyeshadow because 1) I’m not good at it. I have hooded, deep set, small eyes and 2) I have chronic dry eye that requires me to have an “eye regime” recommended by my eye doctor. They are soooo sensitive. But this product never gives me a problem, even the ones with the glitter in them!
liz D.
These are great ‘one product, one thousand uses’ makeup artist products. Chocolate blends to a sort of wine color, which I love but if you’re looking for a true brown you might be disappointed.
Perryn M.
Gwynn Oak, MD
This is a fantastic, pigmented multi-use product that has a permanent home in my kit. I've used it as eyeshadow, lip liner, eyeliner, you name it. With that being said, this product does have a reputation of drying out if left open so be super careful.
Inga B.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Colorfix Eye, Cheek & Lip Cream Pigment Chocolate uploaded by Inga B.
Such a beautiful color. My favorite colorfix shade for my everyday eye look is “Root beer”. But I love to use “Chocolate” when I’m looking for more of a true brown with slight red undertones. Very versatile shade and beautiful on many complexions. I used the shade on my lips.
Sonayja  H.
Brooklyn, NY
Such an innovative product, I love working with cream products you can really manipulate them to your desire. These do try down pretty fast so work quickly. The pigment is there and talk versatility, thus works for eyes, face and lips!!!🤯 Chocolate is a beautiful color, its on the warmer side a reddish-brown. Love it!
Chasity M.
A little goes a long way. Very pigmented. Love love this product. It can be used on face, cheek, and lips. The product does stain the lips. So I can wear it all day. I recommend this product to everyone. Try Danessa Myricks out. You won’t be disappointed. [product:danessa-myricks-beauty-colorfix-eye-cheek-&-lip-cream-pigment-chocolate-034-oz/-10-ml]

Looking for your answer?