BY VIDAL SASSOON

This nourishing conditioner is the daily protection renewal for your colored hair. It moisturizes & revives colored hair, protecting its vibrant shade and leaving it luminous with every wash. see more...

MissMandyDeVine D.
Love this conditioner! Great for colored hair and extra moisturizing to my ends. I love the small travel size packaging. Great for taking on the road or for overnight weekends. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Marisol C.
I am impressed with the Vidal Sassoon conditioner - it works just as well as my Aveda Color Conserve conditioner and for a fraction of the price! I like the texture of the conditioner; it is thick, but not so thick it is hard to get it out of the container. I like to refill small bottles with shampoo and conditioner to use at the gym, so it is important I can refill the conditioner bottle easily and the conditioner isn't too thick. It has a pleasant, not too perfumy smell (important because many fragrances either give me a headache or make my throat feel like it's closing up). My hair feels and looks healthy after using it plus it is easy to style afterwards. I also like how it doesn't feel like there is a coating on my hair after using it. I had previously tried a non-salon brand conditioner meant for colored hair, and didn't like how it made my hair feel like there was a coating or residue on it even after I rinsed. The Vidal Sassoon ColorFinity conditioner leaves my hair soft with no "residue feeling".
may m.

mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

I like the scent. This is very effective. I am
overall satisfied with this product. I can’t wait to buy more of these! It is
so cool. It is very affordable. It is so cheap and I love the quality of this
item. Get yours now before they go all out! It is amazing.

Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I got a sample of this and wasn't too impressed. In general, I do not use conditioner as much because i feel like most of them all they do is weight down the hair not make it feel better at all. I like when a conditioner has a nice smell and scent. I love how soft this feels
TRACEY TRESSLER T.
Defiance, OH
I use it once and a while and it doesn't cost to much but I not dye my hair that much and when I do I only do it when going out of town black and temp
Bobby C.
Altoona, PA
I always use this product! it is great for your hair, and it really leaves it nice and smooth. I never pass up a good deal!
Stacey B.
This is my all time favorite!!! I travel with it never
leave home with.out it this product is a must have will buy this agian!!!
Nicole T.
London, WV
A really great product to use that isn't overly priced for colored hair. It does help keep your hair color lasting and bright.
Laura Lee W.
Bothell
This isn't horrible but it works, I would recommend to any woman who is on a budget who needs to protect their hair
Krysten H.
Fenton
This conditioner makes your hair so silky and shiny. It helps my split ends and gives my hair protection