BeautyFaceFace MakeupColorevolution
Mineral Blush, Wild Rose, 16 oz

Colorevolution Mineral Blush, Wild Rose, .16 oz

by Colorevolution

Rethink Your Makeup The benefits of using Colorevolution s mineral makeup are countless. Since Colorevolution s mineral makeup gives excellent coverage, the result when using our mineral cosmetics is flawless and naturally beautiful skin. Our unique blend of 100% natural minerals also contain light reflective qualities, which reduce the appearance of aging. Colorevolution s mineral makeup is free from preservatives, talc, synthetic chemicals and other filler ingredients contained in many other makeup brands. Instead, we use only 100% pure and natural minerals from the earth - Mica, Titanium Dioxide, and Iron Oxides. These gifts from Mother Nature help heal, protect and nourish your skin while giving you a natural and radiant look. Whether you re look is natural or dramatic, Colorevolution has what you need!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colorevolution Mineral Blush, Wild Rose, .16 oz!
Shelby H.
Maysville, WV
My all time favorite blush. I have it in "vintage rose" and am obsessed with it. I would take this over NARS any day. Such a natural color
Sirine G.
Produit de base naturels puisque les femmes cherchent tout ce qui naturel et pas dangereux j'aime sa couleur

Looking for your answer?