Colorescience Tint du Soleil UV Protective Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Medium

BY COLORESCIENCE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

A tinted sheer, antioxidant-rich cream formula offering all-physical sun protection. Achieve lasting beauty and SPF 30 sun protection with Tint du Soleil™. The antioxidant-rich, creamy formula protects skin and gives sheer foundation coverage, while delivering nourishing vitamins to improve the overall health of skin. The lightweight, breathable texture blends naturally into skin for a flawless, healthy-looking glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Review (1)
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
I AM OBSESSED!  This product was recommended for me after a facial at The Montage in Laguna and I am kicking myself that I did't buy it sooner.  I usually wear Avene sunscreen which I love but this is a tinted foundation that goes on SO creamy and lush.  The texture is thick at first- almost like a mouse- but then smooths out oh so perfectly and evenly.  It doesn't leave a residue or anything but blends into your skin literally perfectly.  You don't need much at all and it is perfect for that light to medium coverage that I love.  Medium is perfect for my skintone.  I haven't used this yet in water but it says it lasts 40 minutes which seems like a very long time!   I love it!!!