BY COLORESCIENCE

Complexion Shield Brush on protection with Colorescience Pro Sunforgettable Mineral Powder Sun Protection SPF 30 Brush. This lightweight mineral powder with a barely-there feel provides a safe, non-irritating, instant UVA and UVB sun guard so you can bask in the sunshine without worrying about the harmful effects of the sun. Plus, the self-dispensing Colorescience Pro Sunforgettable Mineral Powder Sun Protection SPF 30 Brush makes application and re-application of the sheer formula possible throughout the day no matter where you are. Available in six shades. Contains SPF Lightweight mineral powder Instant UVA and UVB protection Self-dispensing brush Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: This lightweight SPF 30 formula provides a safe, non-irritating, instant UVA and UVB protection. A self-dispensing brush makes application possible no matter where you are. For Best Effect: Sweep brush in a circular motion throughout the day or as needed to release powder on cheeks. Use small, tight circles to dispense more powder and large, broad strokes for sheer coverage. see more...

Erica G.
Milwaukee
I seriously have like four of these because they’re so convenient. SPF should be applied every two hours and taken extremely seriously as sun damage is the NUMBER ONE factor for aging. I love keeping my SPF brush on me in the car, when I’m hiking, or even at the pool!
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
I absolutely love this sunscreen. It’s so easy to keep in my purse and reapply as needed during the day. My only issue with it is that if I have it in over makeup and it’s really hot outside sometimes it will clump up on my face and leave a powdery residue
Brittney S.
Oceanside, CA
Go to product for this river/lake girl! Stays in my purse and travel bag at all times. Light weight and they have colors so you never have to worry about feeling chalky looking.
Mahi C.
Irving, TX
New updated @colorescience total protection formula (Looks
like nothing, Protects from everything)

always try something new and this is one of them .. easy to carry and easy to use. instant result in summer. love to recommend you at least try once.
Sarah H.
Great for reapplying your spf! Easy to use & love that it is physical SPF, NOT CHEMICALS! This means it is better for the skin but will not expire or break down in heat. I leave one in the car & my purse. I give these as gifts & use in a bind for my friends kids on summer days.
Shayla M.
Manitou Beach, MI
does not only protect agains UV rays, but also against free radicals and pollution! It feels very light weight on my skin. I love the light fresh scent too! Great to use for summer as a daily moisturizer.
Cait D.
Five star the best. sunscreen obsessed - and it's been a journey to find the right sunscreen for my skin: what works well with my skin tone, what can manage my combination/occasionally dehydrated and sensitised skin, what works nicely under makeup but equally, what makes my skin look pretty good without makeup.
One More Bite B.
Mineral sunscreen is much less of a mess to use than lotions, especially when in the go, and Colorescience brushes are easy to keep in your purse for touch ups during the day as well.
Yztla r.
I received a small sample of this and I loved it! It works great over makeup or on its own. My only complaint is the price. I love that it is now available at Sephora which means it is easier to access and also works under sephoras rewards program !
Abby L.
Norwalk, CT
This is such a nice alternative to regular sunblock. It's easy to carry around and apply anytime. It smells good, too, which is a nice change.
carly k.