Colorescience Sunforgettable Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50 Brush, Tan, 1 ea uploaded by Whitney T.

BY COLORESCIENCE

A Powerful Complexion Shield Brush on protection with Colorescience Pro Sunforgettable Mineral Powder Sun Protection SPF 50 Brush. This lightweight mineral powder with a barely-there feel provides a safe, non-irritating, instant UVA and UVB sun guard so you can bask in the sunshine without worrying about the harmful effects of the sun. Plus, the self-dispensing Colorescience Pro Sunforgettable Mineral Powder Sun Protection SPF 50 Brush makes application and re-application of the sheer formula possible throughout the day no matter where you are. Available in three shades. Contains SPF Instant UVA and UVB protection Lightweight mineral powder Self-dispensing brush Especially Suited For: All skin types Essential Elements: This lightweight SPF 50 formula provides a safe, non-irritating, instant UVA and UVB protection. A self-dispensing brush makes application possible no matter where you are. For Best Effect: Sweep brush in a circular motion throughout the day or as needed to release powder on cheeks. Use small, tight circles to dispense more powder and large, broad strokes for sheer coverage. see more...

Issabela G.
spring lake
Me parece la mejor opción para una mujer como yo, tengo piel grasa tengo una vida muy activa y me gusta verme bien entonces creo que lo mejor para mí es este polvo es conveniente y queda súper bien!
Madison L.
I am absolutely in love with my new powder sunscreen by colorescience. It makes reapplication throughout the day super easy, even when I have makeup on! This mineral-based powder is SPF 50. I highly recommend trying out this powder sunscreen.
Heidi T.
Bozeman, MT
Love a powder sunscreen! This one in tan let’s me get some color on days I don’t want to wear a full face of makeup but I want protection from the sun. Plus it’s easy to reapply throughout the day!
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
This is ok. It's mineral makeup and does go on very nicely. I did find that it does a great job at being a sunscreen. Only draw back, it does not keep my skin matte and during hot, summer months my skin gets pretty oily. I feel I'm constantly applying this to combat that, ending up clogging my pores. I think it's a great alternative to cream sunscreen, but just not for me.
Kristi H.
Acworth, GA
I have been using this for years and love it! I have very sensitive skin and this does not irritate my skin at all. I also hate the feeling of lotion sunscreens so this is amazing! It is a little pricey but I promise it's worth every penny! It's perfect for on the go to reapply as needed. You must clean the brush though! This company also has a great brush cleaner.
Jasmine M.
Kalispell, MT
Love! Love! This is a powerful sunscreen in the most convenient application. No worries about you face being shiny from a cream this powder can layer on top of your makeup or be worn alone for sheer coverage and a lot of spf. This is my go to daily sunscreen.
Anisa C.
West Orange, NJ
Love this sunscreen. I have sensitive skin so a lot of chemical sunscreens irritate me. A little pricey but it performed well and is great for putting over makeup if you are outside for a long period of time.
Whitney T.
Elkmont, AL
Love love this the brush on sunblock. It’s so convenient to use and it’s water resistant for 80 mins. The brush is super gentle that you apply it with!
Candace C.
ELKINS, AR
A brilliant product that does everything you'd expect from a sunscreen, but in a much more convenient application!
Miranda T.
Love this product. Helps so I don't have to ruin my makeup with a cream spf. Works great.
Nathanny Christiny C.
williston park
Where can I find this product and how much is it?
Stephanie S.
Is this product a problem to apply to oily skin?
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Is this product suitable for sensitive, acne-prone skin?
Kambree W.
Manti, Ut
Im interested in this product. How long does the spf last and does it cause breakouts?