Colorescience Sunforgettable Mineral Sunscreen Brush SPF 50 Matte - Fair

by Colorescience

Colorescience Sunforgettable Powder Brush Matte SPF 50 - Fair is a lightweight mineral powder with a barely-there feel that provides a safe, non-irritating, instant UVA and UVB sun protection. The self-dispensing powder brush makes this sheer formula easy to apply and reapply throughout the day. Fair is an ivory shade, suitable for fair to light skin tones.

No sabia que esto existia, cuesta mucho?
Want to try this for mid-day SPF. Has anyone tried?
Do you prefer this over spf 30
Start your review of Colorescience Sunforgettable Mineral Sunscreen Brush SPF 50 Matte - Fair!
Montreal
Love love love! I have been using this product for over 5 years and I would never change!! It is amazing for my sensitive skin.
richmond hill
Love this product. Great for acne prone skin and great for reapplication thought out the day.
Ontario, ON
Used this product on my trip to Cuba and it was amazing! Super gentle on my skin and didn’t cause any breakouts. I felt my skin was fully protected and the best part Is I could apply this over my makeup. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a quality mineral based sunscreen. It’s also gentle enough to use on kids!
North Salt Lake, UT
So I absolutely love how easy this is to use!! One tip that you need to know. When you are applying it, you need to rub all over one area (like your arm) for a solid 30 seconds to a minute to ensure that it gets all over m. Just one brush swipe and done- does not work. You gotta keep brushing it on. Once you do: Boom!! Your skin is so protected. It’s beautiful.
Fort Worth, TX
My absolute favorite sunscreen but not in fair. I recommend medium or tan unless you are very fair. This sunscreen works and can be reapplied easily over makeup. I have lupus and must wear sunscreen spf 30 or higher all the time. This is the best one
Spring, TX
I love love love this sunscreen! I have several I keep one in my car (which is safe to do with this product it will not to bad) one in every purse. It’s so easy to apply to your face especially if you wear makeup. Goes right over it without disturbing your makeup which is awesome so makes it so I actually reapply ! I also recently learned it has blue light protection which is just as bad for your skin as UVB sun damage is equal. Also easy to apply to back of hands and ears I keep one in my car to easily apply to back of arms chest ears and arms to protect my skin when I drive. Also it’s spf 50 and 80mins waterproof. They do not use any chemicals in their products and the color is pretty translucent. Highly recommend!
Norco, CA
Purchased at: Dermstore
Perfect way to reapply sunscreen throughout the day when you have makeup! It’s easy and doesn’t cause makeup to look funny or Cakey. It took me a minute to figure out how to get the product coming out but after a few taps on the table the powder was released out!
Williams, CA
You can’t go wrong with a brush on sunscreen that is 50 SPF and won’t ruin your makeup! I know it’s pricey but it’s work every penny. I carry it with me everywhere I go. It’s effective and keeps my skin protected from the sun throughout the day.
Boston
Tested on the shores of Jamaica this is a winner! Zero reaction to sun and gave skin a better than no makeup look. Preferred to the ultraviolet sweaty glow most sunscreens leave on your face..Worth every penny, subtle skin perfection with complete protection from the sun. A must for the beach and so easy to reapply this product is perfection.
Braintree, MA
The greatest sun protection invention ever. We’re always told to reapply sunscreen throughout the day, right? How on earth do you do that with a cream based product when you have makeup on? I whip this baby out and apply it when I’m driving, walking around shopping, anywhere! I wish the brush was easier to clean though. I paper towel it with brush cleaner, then leave it open to dry overnight, but it’s not a super deep clean. My main complaint is the price. It’s just way too high. But this is the best powder sunscreen formula out there, it’s fragrance free (very important to me), matte and it comes in different tones for all of us.