Colorescience Sunforgettable Lip Shine SPF 35 uploaded by Tanya D.Colorescience Sunforgettable Lip Shine SPF 35 uploaded by Jackie G.

BY COLORESCIENCE

Protected Shine Keep lips protected from environmental damage while still giving off a jaw-dropping shimmer with Colorescience Pro Lip Shine SPF 35. This gloss features a chemical and dye-free formula that provides instant UVA and UVB sun protection topped with long-lasting moisture. Plus, Colorescience Pro Lip Shine SPF 35 is infused with Spearmint, projecting a cool blast on your lips with every application. Available in six shades. Contains SPF Helps prevent sunburn Gives lips a natural, shimmer and shields from the environment Moisturizes lips all day long Especially Suited For: All lips Essential Elements: Lip Shine SPF 35 provides instant UVA and UVB sun protection while moisturizing lips. Lip Shine is also infused with Spearmint leaving lips feeling refreshed. For Best Effect: Layer Lip Polish on top of lips after applying liner. Free of: Chemicals and dyes see more...

Buy on Beauty.com
Jeannette M.
The fact that this lip gloss is also an spf is a home run in my opinion. Light weight and not sticky is the perfect combination. This is a staple in my makeup bag. This product is always with me.and it comes in several great colors!
Jackie G.
This stuff is such a favorite of mine. I wish I had discovered it earlier in my life! There is no need to ever go without sun protection when you want to wear lip gloss. I won't use chemical sunscreen and this is a rare find, with physical sunscreen. It is a bit pricey ($29) if you like to own multiple colors, but hey, it's worth it to me!
shaleena s.
Grand Rapids, MI
Juicy lips, while protecting them...yes please! I love anything natural, but also that works for me. Super shine, last long, and taste great😚
Emily B.
Love love colorscience lip glosses! they stay on and taste like mint and have spf too! you need these in your life!
Tanya D.
Tacoma, WA
This is the best sunblock lip gloss I've ever come across. Its 35 SPF it tastes great and is not tacky at all.
Alisha C.
Laurel, MS
It usually hard for me to fine any cream that's going to make my skin not feel so dry all the time
milan r.
Columbia , MD
Give your lips a natural shimmer and shield from the environment with Lip Shine SPF 35.