Colorescience Sunforgettable Brush SPF 50 Fair Refill uploaded by Amber C.

BY COLORESCIENCE

Colorescience Sunforgettable Fair Powder Brush SPF 50 is easy to carry and easy to apply, self-dispensing brush that makes re-application throughout the day simple. This is ideal for fair to light skin tones and blocks UVA and UVB rays with micronized titanium dioxide. see more...

Amber C.
Love this sunscreen. A SPF 50 sunscreen and mineral powder in one is a win-win for me. I received this as a free gift from Ultra and absolutely love it. I just ordered the full size one online. I used to never where sunscreen because I have Olive skin and dont burn but as I've gotten older and have dark spots on my face, I see how important it is. This stuff is Great because it isn't a weird, smelly, yellowish lotion that can't be applied over makeup and you dont have to worry about it breaking you out.
Rochelle D.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
This is the best product I've stumbled across. Sunscreen clogs my pores but I live in the desert where I have to wear it year round. I can carry it in my purse and apply as needed. It doesn't affect me makeup, doesn't sweat off, keeps my face looking Matte as a great touch up tool. I love this!!
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
My mom ordered a bunch of these for my sister but then gave them to me. I actually use it as a finishing powder and it helps keep my skin a little more matte while providing protection from the sun. I haven't burned since wearing this, so I definitely think it does its job!