BY COLORESCIENCE

Color: Tan - Almost Clear Sunforgettable SPF 30 is a lightweight mineral powder with a barely-there feel that provides a safe, non-irritating, instant UVA and UVB sun protection. This very water resistant, sheer formula easy to apply and reapply throughout the day. Sunforgettable Mineral Powder Sun Protection, Tan see more...

Yesenia G.
I received this product in one of my subscription boxes and I was not sure what it was. and when I used it it was a powder that claimed to be water proof. its applies light so it is not something that will give full coverage. I did like that it has SPF 30 but I'm not in love with this product. this product would be great to put on when at the beach or if you want simple setting powder.
Suzy R.
I think I expected something else. The texture isn't my favorite. It definitely feels powdery and doesn't smooth in as nicely as I would like. But I do appreciate the sun protection and the quality ingredients of the product
Cheyenne s.
Palmyra, PA
It did not do too much when I applied it onto my face.
it felt as if
I didn't put anything on at all