Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial SunscreenColorescience
SPF 30 Brush Sunforgettable Mineral Powder Sun Protection

Colorescience SPF 30 Brush Sunforgettable Mineral Powder Sun Protection

by Colorescience

Color: Almost Clear Shimmer Sunforgettable SPF 30 is a lightweight mineral powder with a barely-there feel that provides a safe, non-irritating, instant UVA and UVB sun protection. The self-dispensing powder brush makes this very water resistant, sheer formula easy to apply and reapply throughout the day. Sunforgettable Mineral Powder Sun Protection, Pefectly Clear Shimmer

How do you get the product out liberally onto the brush without causing a plume of powder to explode on you?
Does anyone recommend this product? I am in search of an SPF mineral powder. Does is spread over the face or applies blotchy? And does it have a yellow or orange tint to it?
Is this really worth $69? Seems super steep for 6g of product. Does it last a while??
Start your review of Colorescience SPF 30 Brush Sunforgettable Mineral Powder Sun Protection!
Kalie H.
Flint, MI
Colorescience SPF 30 Brush Sunforgettable Mineral Powder Sun Protection uploaded by Kalie H.
For the price, I expected more. It leaves a ‘cakey’ look and an extremely dry feel to it when applied. The scent isn’t the greatest either. The color range is less than desirable, and there are absolutely better loose mineral sunscreens out there that aren’t expensive for no good reason. This is one purchase I won’t be making again.
Taylor M.
Colorescience SPF 30 Brush Sunforgettable Mineral Powder Sun Protection uploaded by Taylor M.
I just purchased this product recently and I LOVE IT! I brush this on in the morning and again if I’m going to be out in the sun all day. It’s easy to apply and re apply! I got the Medium powder and it blends into my skin perfectly. I highly recommend.
Rossi G.
Colorescience SPF 30 Brush Sunforgettable Mineral Powder Sun Protection uploaded by Rossi G.
I've been using Colorscience Sunforgettable for the last 10 years and have found the brush to be better than any of the other powders out there. I've never had an issue with the product not coming out. I'd guess all of the negative reviews are for defective brushes. Super convenient for reapplying sunscreen on your face over your makeup and even powdering the part in your hair for a little protection when you don't have a hat. I think this sunscreen is a lifesaver (literally) because it makes applying sunscreen so easy.
Sheryl C.
Roscoe, IL
Colorescience SPF 30 Brush Sunforgettable Mineral Powder Sun Protection uploaded by Sheryl C.
I like the idea of this brush on shield spf50. No matter how I pop, push, pull, cap & tap to flick & apply it doesn't work right (that's what is says on the card they send with it). It's hard to even tell if it's on your face. I thought this was a big waste of money. I will stick to the regular face sunscreen. The brush is dry and hard on my sensitive skin. I love the concept but hate the product. I contact Colorscience about it numerous times, they were not sympathetic or helpful. I do know people that have used this, it worked for them. They also had to use liquid sunscreen so what's the point of using this if you have to use another sunscreen under it? Colorscience has other sunscreens that are really really good, I would use those. I do not recommend. You can see from the photo I didn't use very much of it.
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Colorescience SPF 30 Brush Sunforgettable Mineral Powder Sun Protection uploaded by Kelly M.
First things first; during all the times I used this as my only spf product i did NOT get a sunburn. Now i am super pale...my African American brother in law describes my skin as "glow in the dark". The color Medium is clearly super dark. It is my suggestion that you pick a shade lighter than you think. I really like taking this on vacation. This is getting 5 stars because it doesn't reflect poorly on the company that I got the wrong color in my subscription box.
Liz D.
This product is amazing! It is the best sunscreen! There's no mess or gooy mess. It makes applying sunscreen fun again
Olivia M.
Santa Barbara, CA
Love it! Perfect for those of us who wear makeup daily and need to re apply sunscreen!
Tanya D.
Tacoma, WA
Colorescience SPF 30 Brush Sunforgettable Mineral Powder Sun Protection uploaded by Tanya D.
I love this product. This is the best sunblock that I've ever used on my face. Period. I didn't realize so many people knew about it but I'm not surprised.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,768 reviews
Colorescience SPF 30 Brush Sunforgettable Mineral Powder Sun Protection uploaded by Lisa F.
I got this in my Beautyfix by Dermstore and was so excited about trying it out. I am very fair skin so since I was very young I wore sunscreen everyday and still continue to. I use a powder foundation that has SPF 50 as well, but having this mineral sunscreen on hand is amazing, because it’s just sunscreen as opposed to my makeup that has lots of other ingredients. It’s so easy to use, not messy or chalky it’s great. With summer here this will definitely be in my purse everyday!
Linds A.
Denver, CO
Live this stuff heavy duty sun protection is great with zinc powder. Don't inhale this stuff not good for lungs. This is pricey and for me isn't coming out that well out the apout but maybe I got a dud
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lynn S.
Lyndhurst, NJ
il y a 2 ans
Olivia M. il y a un an
I haven’t tried that one but I have the colore science one. Check out hot and flashy on YouTube she reviewed all the brush on powder sunscreens and compared them
Tedicah B.
Doral, FL
il y a 2 ans
Jenn W. il y a 2 ans
It works great. I use it over my makeup. I recommend it.