BY COLORESCIENCE

Color: Almost Clear Shimmer Sunforgettable SPF 30 is a lightweight mineral powder with a barely-there feel that provides a safe, non-irritating, instant UVA and UVB sun protection. The self-dispensing powder brush makes this very water resistant, sheer formula easy to apply and reapply throughout the day. Sunforgettable Mineral Powder Sun Protection, Pefectly Clear Shimmer see more...

Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Love this! I have very oily skin, large pores but you wouldn't know it when I use this product. I'm not oily all day nor does it accentuate my pores like some other powder type products. I've been in the sun all week and zero sunburn!
Ro G.
omg this stuff is perfect. I have oily skin and I'm so concerned about sun protection.. so this product is so perfect to brush after you've applied either mineral foundation or liquid (especially since we're supposed to be reapplying sunscreen every hour and can't really lather spf cream ontop of makeup).. this really solves that problem! It is a bit pricey, but the it's HIGH QUALITY as the loose powder is soft, fine, and has a beautfiful glow to it. The only complaing I have about this product is that I have a hard time getting enough product out from the brush. I've found myself time and time again having to flip it upside down, unscrew the cap, bring the cap (with some powder residue on it) to the brush side in order to dip it in (Very carefully as not to spill the product sitting in the top of the open tube) and then very carefully screw it back on. Bit of a hassle in that regard. Wish they'd come up with better packaging that's more efficient.
Mary C.
Hinsdale, IL
This product offers a physical SPF. 30 is fine for me.
I don't like SPF in foundation ( unless I am in vacation somewhere tropical or super sunny). I like this product bc it can be used on face or body. No color. No messy liquid. No issues with travel and airports. Small and lightweight so it can be kept in my handbag when needed.

I also use on my kids. Especially their faces. Quick. Easy. My husband will also use this. My son has asthma, therefore sprays are contraindicated. Water resistant. Can apply over make up

Cons: price. Hassle to clean brush. You can't clean it like other brushes, but it can be disinfected.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
Since I discovered this life changing product, I haven't stopped telling people about it.  Lotion sunscreen has it's time and place but this sunscreen is not only easily portable, it also doesn't melt, making it perfect for taking in your purse in warmer weather so you're never without.  It's also waterproof so you don't have to worry when you're in the water, but it's incredibly easy for reapplication.
Anna H.
I have the Color Science SPF 30 Brush in each and every purse of mine which mean I have about 4 of these and a travel size in my suit case. I constantly like to touch up my foundation and this is the best way to do with because it also refreshes my SPF each and every time I apply. Non irritating and effective. Pricey I must note but worth it.
Amanda G.
I am so into this new product I just picked up.  It is brush on sunscreen with SPF. I am very new to this product and company but I m interested in trying out anything else they carry. For my olive skin I find it to be a nice finish over my face and foundation.  I am absolutely going to picking this product up again.
Erin B.
Fitchburg, WI
I was given one tube of this a few years ago. It worked so well and exceeded my expectations. I have kept buying it since. I can use this as a touch up to my SPF and foundation through out the day. I can also use it as my foundation. I will not go with out this. It's worth the price!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
This sunscreen is perfect for days where I don't have much time to put on a quick face of makeup AND have the added benefit of just the right amount of sunscreen to protect my fair and sensitive skin from the sun all year long.
Maria Zobel B.
I just got this product from ulta mystery bag and Im so surprise with this product, it really protects my face from the sun. I like that it is really lightweight and gentle to skin. I will definitely purchase this again.
janet l.
Love this for a day out in the sun. So simple to apply. You can even throw it in your bag and take it anywhere with you for touchups. It's mess free and with the brush makes for an application.
Laura F.
Somerville, NJ
Does anyone have any experience with this mineral powder sunscreen? I hate the smell of sunscreen and the thick texture on my face. This seems like a good alternative. Does the powder protect against sun damage?
esmeralda a.
Belle Glade, Fl
Have any body have any problem with this product? Is any body allergic to this face product?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Can I buy it at Sephora? I loves to try it. Thanks
Kimberly P.
I've been so curious to try this! Do you apply this under or over your makeup?
Wendy D.
Brownsville, TX
I am looking for a powder sunscreen and this is the only one that has been recommended to me. I have never tried powder sunscreen before and I am wondering if this is worth the cost. Or can I get a better one at a better price?