3 colors available

BY COLORESCIENCE

Color: Almost Clear Shimmer Sunforgettable SPF 30 is a lightweight mineral powder with a barely-there feel that provides a safe, non-irritating, instant UVA and UVB sun protection. The self-dispensing powder brush makes this very water resistant, sheer formula easy to apply and reapply throughout the day. Sunforgettable Mineral Powder Sun Protection, Pefectly Clear Shimmer see more...

• Can I buy it at Sephora? I loves to try it. Thanks 1 Answers
  • I am considering this as a setting powder/refresh...Be the first to answer!
  • I've been so curious to try this! Do you apply this under or over y...1 Answers
Jennifer I.
Jennifer I.
Louisville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product!! As a general rule, I prefer mineral makeup for my skin. In the summer the last thing I want is some oily, heavy foundation on my face, so having this dual makeup & sunscreen in one is a perfect fit! It's also easy to travel with and can easily be put in your beach bag as you're heading out the door. I found it at Sephora.com and would definitely purchase again!
Tessa T.
Tessa T.
Kirkland, WA
The perfect SPF product to keep in your beach bag or your purse. I love using mine on the go for SPF needs or even just touch ups. I purchased mine at Sephora, but it is also available at Amazon. I will definitely be purchasing again when I am finished. This is not a full cover foundation, but perfect for a natural look, a matte finish, or a simple touch up.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Sterling, Ny
I have the shimmery tan shade which is not adding a tan to my face it just blends in to my color now. the shimmer is very subtle. Love it! helps control oil on my face while providing me spf that my makeup doesn't have. Easy to apply even out on the boat.
joanne b.
joanne b.
Whitehall, PA
I've been using this sunscreen since it came out. Best powder sunscreen on the market. Never had a sun burn on my face since. The built in brush makes it easy to slip into your purse to travel with. Also covers any spots on my face.
Linds A.
Linds A.
Denver, CO
Live this stuff heavy duty sun protection is great with zinc powder. Don't inhale this stuff not good for lungs. This is pricey and for me isn't coming out that well out the apout but maybe I got a dud
Jeneen M.
Jeneen M.
Laton, CA
The best for applying to your face to protect against the sun ! Very light and easy to apply.
Ro G.
Ro G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
omg this stuff is perfect. I have oily skin and I'm so concerned about sun protection.. so this product is so perfect to brush after you've applied either mineral foundation or liquid (especially since we're supposed to be reapplying sunscreen every hour and can't really lather spf cream ontop of makeup).. this really solves that problem! It is a bit pricey, but the it's HIGH QUALITY as the loose powder is soft, fine, and has a beautfiful glow to it. The only complaing I have about this product is that I have a hard time getting enough product out from the brush. I've found myself time and time again having to flip it upside down, unscrew the cap, bring the cap (with some powder residue on it) to the brush side in order to dip it in (Very carefully as not to spill the product sitting in the top of the open tube) and then very carefully screw it back on. Bit of a hassle in that regard. Wish they'd come up with better packaging that's more efficient.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Citrus Hts, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since I discovered this life changing product, I haven't stopped telling people about it.  Lotion sunscreen has it's time and place but this sunscreen is not only easily portable, it also doesn't melt, making it perfect for taking in your purse in warmer weather so you're never without.  It's also waterproof so you don't have to worry when you're in the water, but it's incredibly easy for reapplication.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the Color Science SPF 30 Brush in each and every purse of mine which mean I have about 4 of these and a travel size in my suit case. I constantly like to touch up my foundation and this is the best way to do with because it also refreshes my SPF each and every time I apply. Non irritating and effective. Pricey I must note but worth it.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so into this new product I just picked up.  It is brush on sunscreen with SPF. I am very new to this product and company but I m interested in trying out anything else they carry. For my olive skin I find it to be a nice finish over my face and foundation.  I am absolutely going to picking this product up again.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Somerville, NJ
Does anyone have any experience with this mineral powder sunscreen? I hate the smell of sunscreen and the thick texture on my face. This seems like a good alternative. Does the powder protect against sun damage?
esmeralda a.
esmeralda a.
Belle Glade, Fl
Have any body have any problem with this product? Is any body allergic to this face product?
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been so curious to try this! Do you apply this under or over your makeup?
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
Can I buy it at Sephora? I loves to try it. Thanks
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am looking for a powder sunscreen and this is the only one that has been recommended to me. I have never tried powder sunscreen before and I am wondering if this is worth the cost. Or can I get a better one at a better price?