BY COLORESCIENCE

Color: Almost Clear Shimmer Sunforgettable SPF 30 is a lightweight mineral powder with a barely-there feel that provides a safe, non-irritating, instant UVA and UVB sun protection. The self-dispensing powder brush makes this very water resistant, sheer formula easy to apply and reapply throughout the day. Sunforgettable Mineral Powder Sun Protection, Pefectly Clear Shimmer see more...

Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Review for: Medium Perfectly Clear more...
I got this in my Beautyfix by Dermstore and was so excited about trying it out. I am very fair skin so since I was very young I wore sunscreen everyday and still continue to. I use a powder foundation that has SPF 50 as well, but having this mineral sunscreen on hand is amazing, because it’s just sunscreen as opposed to my makeup that has lots of other ingredients. It’s so easy to use, not messy or chalky it’s great. With summer here this will definitely be in my purse everyday!
Maddy O.
Oak Forest, IL
Review for: Fair more...
This is a great alternative to typical sunscreens for people with oily skin types. Most sunscreens leave the skin feeling and looking greasy but this powder sunscreen fixes that problem. Also when in the sun you should reapply sunscreen every two hours and this makes it super easy.
Maleri P.
Saint Anthony, ID
Review for: Medium Perfectly Clear more...
Love this product! I can use it on my kids sensitive skin and it doesn’t burn or leave them feeling greasy! Love that I can apply this over my makeup with no effect on it! Grab two! One for your bag and one in the car!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Love this! I have very oily skin, large pores but you wouldn't know it when I use this product. I'm not oily all day nor does it accentuate my pores like some other powder type products. I've been in the sun all week and zero sunburn!
Mary C.
Hinsdale, IL
This product offers a physical SPF. 30 is fine for me.
I don't like SPF in foundation ( unless I am in vacation somewhere tropical or super sunny). I like this product bc it can be used on face or body. No color. No messy liquid. No issues with travel and airports. Small and lightweight so it can be kept in my handbag when needed.

I also use on my kids. Especially their faces. Quick. Easy. My husband will also use this. My son has asthma, therefore sprays are contraindicated. Water resistant. Can apply over make up

Cons: price. Hassle to clean brush. You can't clean it like other brushes, but it can be disinfected.
Anna H.
I have the Color Science SPF 30 Brush in each and every purse of mine which mean I have about 4 of these and a travel size in my suit case. I constantly like to touch up my foundation and this is the best way to do with because it also refreshes my SPF each and every time I apply. Non irritating and effective. Pricey I must note but worth it.
Amanda G.
I am so into this new product I just picked up.  It is brush on sunscreen with SPF. I am very new to this product and company but I m interested in trying out anything else they carry. For my olive skin I find it to be a nice finish over my face and foundation.  I am absolutely going to picking this product up again.
Erin B.
Fitchburg, WI
I was given one tube of this a few years ago. It worked so well and exceeded my expectations. I have kept buying it since. I can use this as a touch up to my SPF and foundation through out the day. I can also use it as my foundation. I will not go with out this. It's worth the price!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
This sunscreen is perfect for days where I don't have much time to put on a quick face of makeup AND have the added benefit of just the right amount of sunscreen to protect my fair and sensitive skin from the sun all year long.
Maria Zobel B.
I just got this product from ulta mystery bag and Im so surprise with this product, it really protects my face from the sun. I like that it is really lightweight and gentle to skin. I will definitely purchase this again.
Laura F.
Somerville, NJ
Does anyone have any experience with this mineral powder sunscreen? I hate the smell of sunscreen and the thick texture on my face. This seems like a good alternative. Does the powder protect against sun damage?
esmeralda a.
Belle Glade, Fl
Have any body have any problem with this product? Is any body allergic to this face product?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Can I buy it at Sephora? I loves to try it. Thanks
Kimberly P.
I've been so curious to try this! Do you apply this under or over your makeup?
Emese B.
Does it come in higher spf?