BY COLORESCIENCE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Now troubled skin can achieve a smooth finish with this Problem Skin Primer. Formulated with exfoliating Salicylic Acid, this multi-functioning primer not only improves texture, it also diminishes redness and camouflages blemishes, while soothing upset skin. This primer is the first step in achieving a clear, even complexion. Problem Skin Primer see more...

Review (1)
Vida R.
Vida R.
Boca Raton, FL
It really is PERFECT for problem skin! I love this primer, because it has great ingredients that are not harmful to my skin, and it doesn't create any blemishes. When I first started using this primer, I had acne prone skin and every primer I used for my skin did not help. This primer changed my makeup experience. It does a great job at keeping the foundation from clogging my pores. It is lightweight and goes a long way. The only thing wrong with this primer is that it does not contain SPF. Luckily Colorescience discontinued this product and replaced it with the same primer formula with an addition of SPF 20! This primer is called the Skin Mattifying Face Primer.