BY COLORESCIENCE

Color: A Taste Of Honey Pressed Mineral Foundation provides sheer to full coverage with a weightless, non drying feeling on the skin. It gives the appearance of perfection without the thick look of traditional pressed powder.  These pure pigments are designed to glide on smoothly for the perfect colore.  Pressed Mineral Foundation Compact, A Taste Of Honey see more...

• does this foundation work good i would love to try it 1 Answers
  • is this expensive ?1 Answers
  • Ive read about this brand of products before- is it worth...2 Answers
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I just used this today and I was surprised by how much I like it! Usually with powdered foundations I find them to be very sheer and patchy...not this one!
I used a slightly damp beauty blender to pick up the product and made sure to really press it into my skin. It wears beautifully
Vivianny G.
Doral, FL
pue que la cobertura es bastante buena, y que es liguero y cubre bastante.claro hay que colocar base o bbcream para que el acabado sea mucho mejor, pero en general es bastante bueno
Angel S.
Saint Clair, MO
I would love to say that I love this product. It was quite expensive, but I only had the chance to sample it before it went missing and I found it 3/4 of the way used up in my daughter's room. However, she loves it and says it is an awesome product. She is 16.
Julie G.
Parish, NY
Love the color and coverage. Its sheer , lightweight and flawless. And usually don't have to reapply.
Tenisha R.
Saskatoon, SK
I don't mind this product its great for touch up throughout the day for sunblock. If I don't have a good moisturizing sunblock under it, it can make my skin dry. For the price I don't think it is worth it. I don't know if I would buy it again. Still a good brand though.
Salpy B.
It’s mineral foundation so it will not damage ur skin so mineral it means it will stay on ur top on ur surface it will not go dawn to close the pores so ur skin will stay clean
Lydia B.
This is more on the expensive size when it comes to makeup but I've gotta say it so so worth the money! It had never broken my face out and is just amazing! It goes on so smoothly and soft and its stays on long !
Alyssa L.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Ive read about this brand of products before- is it worth the expense?
Celeste F.
Anaheim
does this foundation work good i would love to try it
lendy u.