BY COLORESCIENCE

Protected Shine Keep lips protected from environmental damage while still giving off a jaw-dropping shimmer with Colorescience Pro Lip Shine SPF 35. This gloss features a chemical and dye-free formula that provides instant UVA and UVB sun protection topped with long-lasting moisture. Plus, Colorescience Pro Lip Shine SPF 35 is infused with Spearmint, projecting a cool blast on your lips with every application. Available in six shades. Contains SPF Helps prevent sunburn Gives lips a natural, shimmer and shields from the environment Moisturizes lips all day long Especially Suited For: All lips Essential Elements: Lip Shine SPF 35 provides instant UVA and UVB sun protection while moisturizing lips. Lip Shine is also infused with Spearmint leaving lips feeling refreshed. For Best Effect: Layer Lip Polish on top of lips after applying liner. Free of: Chemicals and dyes see more...

Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I really like these glosses. I’m an ambassador of the brand so they sent me every shade but they are legitimately a great gloss. They have an SPF if 50 and are waterproof for up to 8 hours. I mean....come in! What other brand does that?? They’re amazing!
Tanya D.
Tacoma
I love the color and the science behind this product. I love the way it tingles on my lips and the feeling of security I have that my lips are being protected while wearing it.