BY COLORESCIENCE

Colorescience Mineral Corrector Palette helps to conceal imperfections, correct skin problems, camouflage freckles, conceal blemishes, hide broken capillaries, enliven sallow skin and even help hide scars. Ideal emergency corrector to keep in a handy spot when imperfections on the skin need addressing. So sheer that when used properly, nobody will know you have something to hide. Offers 5 different shades to correct any type of skin discoloration. Use as a concealer, corrector, highlighter, bronzer, or foundation color. see more...

Martha M.
Comes like an eyeshadows package, i hace usted creamy concealers, this onE IS powdery, It applied different, the instructions are helpful that comes un It, IS a lightweight concealer as describes And ill use It , the texture during the skin IS light And covers 🌺🌼🌻👰
Anna P.
This mineral corrector palette is the greatest camouflage product I have ever used! I love using the different shades to contour my face, as well as mixing them together to create the right concealer color for my skin. It’s the first step in my make up routine every day and doesn’t clog my pores. It’s the perfect amount of coverage without feeling heavy. I love it!
Vida R.
Boca Raton, FL
This palette changed my life! It can be used for so many different things. I typically use it for concealer and a light foundation, but it can also be used for eye shadow, bronzer, highlighter, blush, or even a lip gloss tint! Every morning I cover up any blemishes with this palette with no sign of cakey skin. I always feel like my skin has a certain glow after using this product. The mineral powder is very lightweight and great for your skin. There are no harmful ingredients in this product or any of Colorescience's products....so that's a plus! I have only good things to say about this product. I live on this correcting palette!!!
Whitney T.
Elkmont, AL
I love this powder corrector palette. I use it under and my eyes and blemishes daily. It also helps conceal redness
Bettyna C.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
All I wanted was some concealer for the increasingly dark circles and depressed area under my eyes. I had no idea how to apply it, just kind of did what I thought I should - use the tiny brush to tap it on. But this led to a heavier and cakey look under my eyes. (There aren't directions or tips in the box) My under eye skin is delicate, dry and really shows powders. I've tried using BB creams, and liquid concealer, but they always become greasy and gather in the lines and look like obvious make up stripes on my skin, which completely defeats the purpose of wearing it! I want to look natural, fresh and clear-complected. So I looked up application videos on you tube. Very helpful. I used a larger brush and swirled amongst the three lightest colors and dabbed under my eyes and on my hyper pigmentation to mask the dark pigment. I dabbed on a couple of layers of the swirled pigments then added a tiny dab of light corrector on top and it looked great. I wore the skin brightening primer over my usual day cream and SPF. I worked all day and went to the gym then checked my face and - holy smoke, my under eye area was still bright and clear, no cake or dryness. I did see a tiny bit of product gathered in a wrinkle but it wasn't obvious and it wasn't all over. I was worried about looking dry, but as long as it's applied sparingly with a brush, it seems to get perfect coverage, a very natural look. My skin looks bright, pretty clear and radiant. I also swirled the top darker colors, as in the video on you tube, and used a sponge to apply to my eye lid crease and it looks amazing! It adds an element of contour, without being dark, it just creates some depth and natural shadow to enhance the eyes. It really looks great, if I do say so myself. Look up color science corrector kit application on you tube for tips. Sponge application for heavier coverage and brush for natural.
Nisha P.
This palette is best for taking while travelling contains most of the shade .Can be used as highlighter, countour. It blends in easily .
Samantha D.
Somerset , MA
Is this good for covering pimples?