Colorescience Blush Brush Blushing Bride

by Colorescience

Color - Light - Blushing Bride Nothing is as classically feminine as a cheek with a healthy glow. Our Mineral Blush Powder works gracefully with your skin and foundation to add just that hint of gorgeous, natural colore.  The result is a long lasting, natural looking colore that seems to come from within. Blushing Bride, Light

Where can I buy this??
Is this product still available? I haven’t seen it on their website. If so, I would like to know where to purchase it?
How does this work as far as the component goes
Start your review of Colorescience Blush Brush Blushing Bride!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
this is a beautiful pale pink color. this is the perfect blush for a more subtle look and gives some shine.in reviews
sandy S.
Durham, NC
I really want to try this product out the blush looks really pretty It seems like a light blush not so pigmented for a natural look
Celina S.
Stockton, CA
Love the brush, I'm not to sure if it's pricey or not but if it is I definitely also recommend Real Techniaues blush brush.
Sarah H.
Fairfield, OH
I like that Colorscience has makeup with SPF and that they're better for your skin. I also like that it's not too cakey. However, they have had a tendency to turn the rest of my makeup and orangey color.
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Better than other mineral based makeup. Easy application and very smooth product. Pigments are very subtle, which could be a minus for people who like a more dramatic product such as MAC. Nice finish, and very well designed applicator built into the tube.
Lexi R.
Michigan City, IN
Love this blemish brush. It's allows for smooth application and it doesn't feel heavy afterwards
Mari B.
Waco, TX
This blush is great. I use it for everyday looks and it isn't too sparkly and leaves a very nice finish. On top of looking good in person it also photographs well which is great. The product is very nice for such an affordable price too! Overall very happy with this purchase.
Mailin S.
Tampa, FL
Este producto es muy fácil de usar y muy práctico ya que lo puedes llevar en la cartera
Erin V.
Grove City, OH
I just like this because it's so simple to use. The brush is attached to the. Lush and that's the most convenient for lazy people like me.
Meagan W.
Cass City, MI
This is so easy to use and the color is very pigmented and beautiful. I have pretty pale skin and I thought I looked gorgeous. It's kind of shimmery and just over all nice. I would definitely recommend this product for all those beautiful brides to be out there!
Mary D.
I have used this product at multiple weddings and if used right it can be a big success. It lasts a while and stays good in almost every situation. This product is best for lighter skin tones and can make you look like a clown when over applied. The brush is a little tricky to use due to its size. I would recommend this to someone with the right set of skills.