Colorescience Blush Brush Blushing Bride uploaded by Maria del amor P.Colorescience Blush Brush Blushing Bride uploaded by rebecca D.Colorescience Blush Brush Blushing Bride uploaded by Susana O.

BY COLORESCIENCE

Color - Light - Blushing Bride Nothing is as classically feminine as a cheek with a healthy glow. Our Mineral Blush Powder works gracefully with your skin and foundation to add just that hint of gorgeous, natural colore.  The result is a long lasting, natural looking colore that seems to come from within. Blushing Bride, Light see more...

Colorescience Blush Brush Blushing Bride
  • "this is a beautiful pale pink color. this is the perfect blush for a more subtle look and gives some shine." in 22 reviews
Caitlin O.
Halethorpe, MD
This blush is super affordable. What I also love about this brush is that it fed with a brush which is totally great. Now the blush itself is really pigmented when applied a lot does come out so you might want to be very careful. It looks good in my skin but you might want to be careful I don't think it goes well with different skin tones. It isn't a very subtle look. I initially bought it for my wedding day, but will not use it as it is a little much.
Mary D.
I have used this product at multiple weddings and if used right it can be a big success. It lasts a while and stays good in almost every situation. This product is best for lighter skin tones and can make you look like a clown when over applied. The brush is a little tricky to use due to its size. I would recommend this to someone with the right set of skills.
Mari B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This blush is great. I use it for everyday looks and it isn't too sparkly and leaves a very nice finish. On top of looking good in person it also photographs well which is great. The product is very nice for such an affordable price too! Overall very happy with this purchase.
Cristina P.
Carlsbad, CA
This is a brand local to my hometown in Carlsbad. I recently saw their products at Sephora and snagged one for myself. I love it! It's light weight and sweat proof. It's pigmented enough to blend smoothly. It's also nice on my skin and does not break me out
Katie S.
I really liked this blush for my wedding day! It provided me with a beautiful radiance and great color! I have pale skin and the brand had a nice range of colors for different skin tones, which was much appreciated.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Este producto me encanta, porque es muy fácil de usar y puedes llevarlo en bolsos pequeños, es uno de los productos de maquillaje que siempre llevo conmigo cuando voy a una fiesta porque además tiene una buena duración y en mi tono de piel se ve bastante bien, resalta mucho.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
I liked this product more for the convenience than anything else. It works well enough if you have to correct something or hide a very light imperfection. It's also easy to apply, but it's not a miracle product.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
This is a very nice and peachy blush to use on your wedding day. It goes on really nice and it's easy to use. Very affordable and convenient. It will look amazing on any skin color and tone.
Aryelin L.
Este aplicador de broncer es una maravilla, sinceramente es uno de mis productos de maquillaje favoritos, sus cerdas son bastante suaves y eso me gusta pues mi rostro es de piel sensible y hace que mi piel se vea menos enrojecida
Elise D.
Richmond, VA
I am so pale and this is perfect coloring for me! I love the packaging and the convenience of it the most, although it does cause me a little skin irritation because of some of the chemicals. That being said, I have rosacea so everything irritates my skin lol. Would definitely recommend!
Christina K.
Medina, Wa
Does this shade work well on all skin tones?
Isabel K.
Bowmanville, Ontario
How do I get a hold of this?
Anabel M.
Is the brush soft?
Vanessa   o.
Palmetto, FL
Does it cost money
Emily J.
Does this stay on well? I want it to last for my wedding