Colorescience Beauty On The Go Mineral Palette uploaded by Lyndsey B.Colorescience Beauty On The Go Mineral Palette uploaded by Nicole G.

BY COLORESCIENCE

Look fresh-faced and radiant in minutes. This multi-purpose palette features 5 beautiful neutrals that flatter any skin tone. This collection of rosy pinks and warm browns enhances face, eyes, lips and cheeks with ease. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
Review for: Colorescience Beauty On The Go Mineral Palette
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market. The cards that come with it tell you how to apply the shadow which makes it so much easier.
Nicole G.
Louisville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Colorescience Beauty On The Go Mineral Palette, 0.42 oz.
I love the highlight shade in this palette; it's super pigmented and worked well on my skin tone.  The rest of the shades were not shades I'd be able to use on my skin as advertised.  The two darkest shades work for a smokey eye look but the blush wasn't a good color on me and the palest shade was a no go.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Colorescience Beauty On The Go Mineral Palette, 0.42 oz.
Recently started using this and I was genuinely surprised by the pigmentation! I don't know about you but when I hear "mineral makeup" I almost expect it to be sheer. These shadows are awesome! You can use them on your cheeks too.