Colored Pro Fit Mouse - Electronics

by Kensington

The Kensington Pro Fit Mid-Size Wireless Mouse Provides Users With Clutter-Free Productivity For A Desktop Pc. And It Complements Mobile Laptop Usage For Travel With A Storable Nano Receiver. The Ergonomic, Right-Handed Design With A High-Definition Optical Sensor Offers Precise And Responsive Control. The Pro Fit Mid-Size Wireless Mouse Is Built To Last With A Limited Lifetime Warranty.

in need for a mouse are these good?
Should I buy this? Is it easy and comfortable?
Can this work on a PC?
Start your review of Colored Pro Fit Mouse - Electronics!
Francis R.
Este producto es muy bueno. Su uso es muy facil,lo recomiendo para que realicen su uso. Es bueno su uso,es recomendado como lo acabo de decir.
Angela M.
South Daytona , FL
Well, one day at work my mouse came up missing so I replaced it with this. Best thing ever!
Trina W.
North Ogden, UT
Techie Expert Level 7
This is the mouse I use to hook up to my laptop if I'll be using it for a while. It fits my hand perfectly and is very smooth to move around. It's very comfortable to use and I find that my hand doesn't tire after using it. I purchased this over the Internet and would recommend it highly to anyone want comfort and ease from a mouse.
Luisa M.
Doral, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
Muy buen raton para computadoras sirve con cualquier marca es un poco extraña la forma pero uno se acostumbra.
kenia 15-000846 M.
Techie Expert Level 3
I also love the price is not expensive quality is good I use every day at work and all use will damage several people is good worth
Shaz S.
Latham, NY
Techie Expert Level 7
Have one for home and work and I LOVE THIS wireless mouse. Doesn't consume much battery and long lasting. Feels great. Comfortable for just $10 on Amazon.com. No issues so far.
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Techie Expert Level 3
I have this mouse in a dark green! I love the color! It has a great shape to the mouse to, perfect for my hand! It works on almost any surface and has nice buttons attached. I really like that it's Bluetooth and I find that battery lasts really long! I only changed the batteries once in 2 years!
Duke C.
Techie Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a very good mouse i have used it on my son iPad its soft to the touch and its so smooth and easy to navigate from point to point i would recommend this mouse to family and friends,it’s a yes for me i would purchase as a mouse to travel with day after day.
Ina V.
Bolingbrook, IL
I use it with my computer. Great shape, works awesome, during whole year had no problems with it. I would recommend it.
Carolyn M.
Caldwell , ID
Techie Expert Level 1
I have this exact mouse for my laptop. I love the shape that fits my hand perfectly and it works great still and ive had it for a couple years now