Color&Co Your Personalized Colorbox

by Color & Co

Color&Co offers salon-quality personalized haircolor, created with an exclusive L'Oreal formula with professional-grade color pigments, rich conditioners and shine-boosting ingredients. It's a salon color experience, delivered right to your door. Every Colorbox we make is hand-crafted for your hair and your specific haircolor goal. With the information you provide through the face-to-face consultation or color quiz, we create a custom color just for you, signified by your own unique formula ID.

• Custom-color blend with coconut oil
• Paraben-free
• Resorcinol-free
• PPD-free

Ingredients differ with each personalized Colorbox. Please refer to your personalized instructions for the full ingredient list.

Does this kit work well?
Does anyone have experience using this product to go from a light brown to a dark blonde? I want the change to be subtle, but not “invisible.”[product:color&co-your-personalized-colorbox]
I currently use eSalon hair color and have been pleased with it, though it tends to pull the red tones in my hair. How does this compare to eSalon?
Start your review of Color&Co Your Personalized Colorbox!
How would you rate this product?
Marie  A.
Youngstown, OH
Color&Co Your Personalized Colorbox uploaded by Marie  A.
I was a little bit worried about ordering my hair color online BUT let me tell you what!!! You take a quiz, pick out a custom color just for you. Get it mailed to you asap in a cute box with Everything you need it it! Gloves, brush, prefilled bottles, conditioner, stain removal gel stain removal wipe and directions and cards. It's soooooo easy and turned out great!! Must try it!!! Let me know I have a coupon for it. I will need you email for the coupon. Have a great day
Whitney T.
Bradenton, FL
Color&Co Your Personalized Colorbox uploaded by Whitney T.
Extremely happy with the results of my hair color!! I tried both eSalon and Madison Reed prior to using Color&Co, and hands down, Color&Co was the winner for me. As you can tell from my picture, I had quite a few colors going on, as well as some root growth- and Color&Co blended it all so well for a more natural look. I highly recommend the free video consultation as I think that is what made all the difference for me. I had a different process at my roots than I did at my ends that I wouldn’t have been able to achieve had I tried to order the color on my own. The hair color steps were easy to follow, and even with the two step process, I was able to do it all on my own. Highly highly recommend this hair color system!
Mary R.
Fort Wayne, IN
Color&Co Your Personalized Colorbox uploaded by Mary R.
Color&Co Your Personalized Colorbox uploaded by Mary R.
Ok, I was a skeptical at first but I really love this product. First you take an extensive survey on color and complexion to get a personalized suggestion of what would look good on you based on what you have now and what your hair color goals are. The box is all inclusive but they have add-ons too (hair products meant to protect the color and your hair). It took me Bout 45 minutes from start to finish and the colors are rich and vibrant. I was very happy with my first box and have gotten the subscription box which saves me $5 each box. ALSO, with the subscription, you can set how frequent you want to receive your box (I set mine to 6 weeks but you can go as far as 8 or as little as 4). LOVE LOVE LOVE
Austen P.
Portland, OR
Color&Co Your Personalized Colorbox uploaded by Austen P.
Color&Co Your Personalized Colorbox uploaded by Austen P.
I already reviewed this if you check my feed, but again, I was thrilled with the professional-quality results of this product set. It really gave me the nice, natural, deep black color that I was hoping for.
Melissa  H.
Bedford, IN
Color&Co Your Personalized Colorbox uploaded by Melissa  H.
I got a free kit by using a code from Influenster. This kit came with all kinds of goodies! I loved getting the stain blocker and stain removal wipes. The initial online quiz was easy to do and they send me the perfect color. I would recommend trying this subscription! Color&Co Your Personalized Colorbox
Jay M.
Sacramento, CA
Color&Co Your Personalized Colorbox uploaded by Jay M.
The consultant I worked with via video chat was so sweet and helpful at helping me pick the right shade and combination for my hair. It was a really fun experience. The shade I got was a chocolate brown. It worked and colored all my grey hair in about 30 minutes. Easy to prepare and apply.
Virginia M.
Charlotte, NC
Color&Co Your Personalized Colorbox uploaded by Virginia M.
A great color from start to finish, the box cones with evrything you need. The product is lightweight and low odor. Easy application and wash off process. The color matched almost 100% to what i was wanting in a root cover up for my stubborn grays.
Jennifer C.
Color&Co Your Personalized Colorbox uploaded by Jennifer C.
Color&Co Your Personalized Colorbox uploaded by Jennifer C.
This color & Co kit is amazing!!! The black color I received was very good quality and is so very shiny and beautiful! Came out even and dark like I like it:) I did the online video consultation and the salon rep recommended me this color and she did fabulous and was very kind:) I definitely recommend this!!
Isaac S.
Theodore, AL
Color&Co Your Personalized Colorbox uploaded by Isaac S.
Literally a game changer when it comes to at home hair color. I love the complete personalization you receive with this amazing product. Comes with everything you need to slay your hair at home. The right way of course! And the fact that there is a virtual consultation has me like wait? I need to work for them lol.
Karen W.
Las Vegas, NV
Color&Co Your Personalized Colorbox uploaded by Karen W.
Absolutely was amazed how they chose my color spot on! The packaging was beautiful! The personalized note and instructions was stellar! And very generous on the product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...