Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerColor & Co
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Warm Red Copper

Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Warm Red Copper

by Color & Co

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Warm Red Copper!
Washington, PA
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Warm Red Copper uploaded by Theresa K.
The product was nicely packaged and they gave you 3 sets of gloves which was a bonus. The product had a nice texture to it. It wasn’t too thick but wasn’t runny. Application was easy. It says to leave it on 5 minutes but I did ten. I feel it brightened my color with a slight red hue. It’s not a drastic change but it will definitely lengthen the time between dyeing. My hair was left soft and shiny after use as well.
Otterbein, IN
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Warm Red Copper uploaded by Tawny R.
This was really easy to use! Wash your hair toss on the gloves and use it like a conditioner! No icky smell just leave it in for 5 mins and rinse. This bottle was large enough for several uses. I think my hair is a bit dark for this one but other colors would show up better I’m sure!!
Bronx, NY
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Warm Red Copper uploaded by Ann R.
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Warm Red Copper uploaded by Ann R.
Oh my God I received this in my vox box and I must say I absolutely love it it smells really nice has a pleasant aroma I thought my hair would turn orange or bright red and it did not it gave it a shine and a gloss and a tent of highlight I absolutely highly recommend this ladies run out and get this you will not be disappointed if you have brown dark brown hair this is your go to conditioner end it just brings out your natural highlights on your hair

Looking for your answer?