Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerColor & Co
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Warm Red Copper

Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Warm Red Copper

by Color & Co

haas anyone tried this on hennaed hair — [product:color&co-color-gloss-conditioner-warm-red-copper] ?
Start your review of Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Warm Red Copper!
Holden, LA
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Warm Red Copper uploaded by Crystal B.
This product definitely creates a noticeable, but subtle, color boost. It’s labeled as a conditioner, but it definitely needs another conditioner after it! My hair is fairly healthy and was pretty dry and hard to manage after (you can kind of tell from the pic), but next time I know to give it that one extra step before drying. It came with three sets of gloves (one for each use) but after a few minutes, I decided to take my chances, and took them off- I didn’t like that I couldn’t feel how much product I had in my hair. It didn’t stain my hands, maybe the gloves are more important for super vivid shades? This color is gorgeous and natural looking, a coppery red tone that really warmed me up. It says it’s got enough for three uses, but I needed about half the bottle for one use. That’s a common issue for me, though! I’ve got a whole lot of very fine hair, and I always need a bit more of color and conditioning products. All in all it was a great experience, I will definitely buy this for myself, I’ll just make sure to use my own conditioner after. I might try it on dry hair as per the instructions, see if I can get a bit more color payoff.
Washington, PA
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Warm Red Copper uploaded by Theresa K.
The product was nicely packaged and they gave you 3 sets of gloves which was a bonus. The product had a nice texture to it. It wasn’t too thick but wasn’t runny. Application was easy. It says to leave it on 5 minutes but I did ten. I feel it brightened my color with a slight red hue. It’s not a drastic change but it will definitely lengthen the time between dyeing. My hair was left soft and shiny after use as well.
La Grande, OR
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Warm Red Copper uploaded by Glenda H.
I was really looking for ward to trying this. I do not have colored hair but thought it would still be fun to try. I did a test patch on the inside of my wrist as I have really sensitive skin and blistered within a few minutes of applying it so did not put it on my hair. It smells good though!
Port St Lucie, FL
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Warm Red Copper uploaded by Nadine T.
This product did not work as good as I expected. I did not see any difference in my hair color after using it. The smell was really nice and it left my hair very soft and silky. A little bit disappointed .
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Warm Red Copper uploaded by Karlie Q.
wow this was a fun one the color looks intense at first but its such a lovely overall i used it b4 a weekend getaway and it made my hair look amazing just freshly done at the salon definitely want to keep trying to see how it holds up against overtone
Sweetwater, TN
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Warm Red Copper uploaded by Laura C.
I did notice a slight color difference and it was super easy to apply and it left my hair super soft. I can't wait to see what happens the next couple weeks. I normally have dry hair, this helped with that also.
Otterbein, IN
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Warm Red Copper uploaded by Tawny R.
This was really easy to use! Wash your hair toss on the gloves and use it like a conditioner! No icky smell just leave it in for 5 mins and rinse. This bottle was large enough for several uses. I think my hair is a bit dark for this one but other colors would show up better I’m sure!!
Bronx, NY
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Warm Red Copper uploaded by Ann R.
Oh my God I received this in my vox box and I must say I absolutely love it it smells really nice has a pleasant aroma I thought my hair would turn orange or bright red and it did not it gave it a shine and a gloss and a tent of highlight I absolutely highly recommend this ladies run out and get this you will not be disappointed if you have brown dark brown hair this is your go to conditioner end it just brings out your natural highlights on your hair
Raymond, ME
I didn't realize you needed to have dyed hair to use the product. I probably should have, but oh well! I don't have died hair to freshen up.