Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerColor & Co
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red

Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red

by Color & Co

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red!
Kaylanie A.
Sunrise, FL
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red uploaded by Kaylanie A.
I tried to like this, I have red hair and have used color depositing conditioners before so I was hoping that the results would be comparable to my favorite by Ion. I was disappointed. It’s a color gloss so I was going for a little of both, some color depositing and a shine. While I did notice a bit of shine to my hair after my second use , there was no impact to my color as far as I could tell. It’s a no for me.
Laurell C.
Lincoln, RI
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red uploaded by Laurell C.
I will start with saying that I love how my hair feels after using this product. I thought it would make more of a red color to my hair, but instead it made some nice red undertones so I'm not upset.
Christy L.
Le Sueur, MN
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red uploaded by Christy L.
Smells great , feels great on the hair , easy to apply and the color is amazing ! Extremely happy with the way my hair looks !
Diane M.
Philadelphia, PA
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red uploaded by Diane M.
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red uploaded by Diane M.
This product didn't do much for my hair type. I wouldn't recommend it if you have course hair like myself. The packaging was nice and the whole look of it is beautiful. I just wouldn't purchase it for myself.
Christina H.
Kerman, CA
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red uploaded by Christina H.
I personally dye my hair at home. which is auburn but I wanted to see how this would react to my already colored hair to keep it up so it would last longer. but instead of it being a red it was more of a pinky orange tone I only tried it on a small portion of my hair. I tried it several times to see if I still had the same out come and sure enough it did it all the time I applied it. They need to perfect the undertones in the bottle for it being a true red . instead of red it was orange color with a little bit pink . hopefully the other colors didn't come out like that.
Sultana S.
Chico, CA
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red uploaded by Sultana S.
I used True Red since my hair is already bright red but has been fading a bit and pink was more prominent in my hair than before I did this condition treatment. I used half a bottle on dry hair to get the most out of it. I do have thick but longer hair too. Probably works well for different shades of red but don't expect it to do a ton of color, it's pretty mild overall and works ok as an in between conditioner.
Susan P.
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red uploaded by Susan P.
I was impressed by this product. I used it myself (brunette) and on my blond daughter’s hair. It fits its name of a gloss and conditioner and is not to dye your hair. It was the strawberry shine we wanted in the blond and it kept the red shine to my brunette look. Perfect for a weekly upkeep.
Shannon M.
Phoenix, AZ
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red uploaded by Shannon M.
This product seemed so promising. I loved the idea of it- a light colored conditioner that wouldn’t be permanent. After trying it out, my scalp came out of the shower bright red, then became flaky for the next week. I’m just now recovering from having tried it. I would not recommend this to my fellow sensitive scalp gals. Maybe it did give some redness to my hair.
Jacqualynn B.
Elizaville, NY
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red uploaded by Jacqualynn B.
I actually really liked the way this color conditioner enhanced my red hues and it made my hair soft and manageable. the only con in my opinion is how messy it is and the fact that you have to wear gloves to apply it or it really stains your skin. I would rather have a easier in the shower method to refresh my color. but other than that I thought it did what it was designed to do and I would use it again!
Mandy B.
Rogers, AR
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red uploaded by Mandy B.
I don’t color my hair so I’m not the best judge on this product. I did test it on a small section of my hair just in case it did anything but it rinsed out with no results. It did go on smoothly and a little goes a long way. It’s very nourishing as well.

Looking for your answer?