Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerColor & Co
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red

Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red

by Color & Co

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red!
Lincoln, RI
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red uploaded by Laurell C.
I will start with saying that I love how my hair feels after using this product. I thought it would make more of a red color to my hair, but instead it made some nice red undertones so I'm not upset.
Chico, CA
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red uploaded by Sultana S.
I used True Red since my hair is already bright red but has been fading a bit and pink was more prominent in my hair than before I did this condition treatment. I used half a bottle on dry hair to get the most out of it. I do have thick but longer hair too. Probably works well for different shades of red but don't expect it to do a ton of color, it's pretty mild overall and works ok as an in between conditioner.
Rogers, AR
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red uploaded by Mandy B.
I don’t color my hair so I’m not the best judge on this product. I did test it on a small section of my hair just in case it did anything but it rinsed out with no results. It did go on smoothly and a little goes a long way. It’s very nourishing as well.
Thornton, CO
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red uploaded by Brandy R.
I have a ombre style to my hair which the bottom is redder than the top I was excited to get this product to freshen up my ends without having to chemically process them to keep from damaging my hair I was disappointed that the color did not change my hair at all but did condition it. I will not recommend this product
Havre, MT
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red uploaded by Kathie S.
I was really excited to get the color&co #freshenup #voxbox to try and review how ever I was disappointed. the conditioning properties were amazing but color deposit was lacking. I wouldn't buy this product to maintain my color.
Sandy, UT
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red uploaded by Tracy T.
I used this product in my hair once. Followed the instructions, it was very easy to use, I didn’t notice a bad smell and it did leave a nice tint to my hair. However keep in mind I have very thin hair and am prone to hair loss, but when I tell you my hair fell out in chunks right after rinsing my hair with it, more hair than i thought possible. I will not be using this on my hair again. To be honest I am too scared to, I am not willing to even think of losing that much hair again. Nope, definitely not for me.
Greensboro, NC
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red uploaded by Rebecca H.
So I have to say I wanted to give it 5 stars but the red pigment just wasnt there for me, my hair DOES feel softer and healthier though !! When you see the True Red in the bottle or in your hand the color is absolutely perfect, but even after using like half the bottle for my hair the color just didn't stick to that beautiful red, it didnt FADE any more from the bright pink it had already faded into though. ( picture was after I used the conditioner as instructed)
Erwin, NC
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red uploaded by Portia M.
I love this product!! It makes my hair feel so soft while giving it a red tint. Most hair tinting products make my hair feel gross and need a conditioning treatment where as this one does not. I would recommend this product to anyone.
North Ogden, UT
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red uploaded by Misha F.
My hair was already color treated but needed an overhaul, thenI received this! It really punched up the dull color in my hair and made my hair really silky. I’ll be using the whole tube just to see what it can do. If it can add vibrancy to dull color treated hair, I can only imagine what a whole tube will do! Would recommend to anyone who wants a playful punch to their look. It doesn’t have much of a scent.
El Dorado, AR
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - True Red uploaded by Melissa P.
Beautiful vibrant color! I received this product for free on influenster and color&co in exchange for my honest review. #FreshenUp #contest #complimentary @colorandco @influenster

Looking for your answer?