Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerColor & Co
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Sun-Kissed Gold

Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Sun-Kissed Gold

by Color & Co

Does this product dry out your hair? would you recommend it to someone who doesn't normally dye their hair?
Start your review of Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Sun-Kissed Gold!
Seminole, FL
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Sun-Kissed Gold uploaded by Amanda W.
This brightens and gives new life to my blonde. This is perfect for in between salon visits. I'm super excited to continue using this product. It didn't bother my scalp and I did not have an adverse reaction.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Sun-Kissed Gold uploaded by Alanna B.
it's a nice color, but I was unable to see it on my hair. I do have all natural blonde hair currently but it didn't didn't to enhance my color at all. it did make my hair feel soft after using it though. I would recommend for someone with a level 9 or 10 to use this!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Sun-Kissed Gold uploaded by Tina T.
Love the blond brilliance that banishes the brassy! My thin, fine hair feels thicker, stronger and silkier. I have no styling products on my hair in pic so can’t wait until I curl or straighten it with volumizer for that extra boom! Highly recommend! Nice size tube, no mess or scent.
Long Branch, NJ
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Sun-Kissed Gold uploaded by Jéssica Z.
my hair the color and light blond, after using it was not fluffy it was very full of us, I had to use cream to untangle the color until it was golden and easy to use, but I don't leave my hair soft I used it as written on the packaging
Pocomoke City, MD
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Sun-Kissed Gold uploaded by Janna L.
I liked the golden color it maintained in my hair. The conditioner left my hair super soft.
San Francisco, CA
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Sun-Kissed Gold uploaded by Giulia D.
I received the Sunkissed Golden Color. I was hoping for the dark blue pigmented but used this anyway. I have ombre reached hair (I'm a natural brunette) and this for didn't do much for me. Basically warmed the ends of my hair which is not the look I wanted. I suggest this color for natural blondes looking to warm their color. The smell is great and application is super easy though!
Fort Wayne, IN
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Sun-Kissed Gold uploaded by Stephanie J.
I left it on for 5 minutes like the instructions said. I wasn’t expecting much as far as color goes but after I rinsed it out and dried my hair, my hair looked pretty good. Even without running a flat iron over it, it was pretty smooth and felt moisturized. I also thought it took the brassy tone out of my hair.
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Sun-Kissed Gold uploaded by Kailey S.
I was nervous to try this product at first because I already have balayage and I didn’t want to mess it up. It really doesn’t make that much of a difference. Def not noticeable to other people. I could tell as I dried my hair that there was a sun kissed glow to my balayage hair. It also made my hair very soft and smooth. I may leave it on a little bit longer next time and see what happens. Maybe 10 min instead of 5. It reminds me of purple shampoo. I was worried it would add too much warmth but it def didn’t and it helped with the brass!!! I am excited to keep using it.
Charlotte, NC
So I’m still on the fence. I got this product and it left my hair soft but didn’t notice much change into hair. I have a blonde halo around my head And the rest of my hair is a light brown. The blonde def looks shiny but otherwise that’s it... I’ll update my review after a few uses