Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerColor & Co
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Red

Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Red

by Color & Co

Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner is your solution for long-lasting, vibrant, perfect haircolor. Freshen up your hair for that salon-fresh look and feel in just one easy step. 118 mL
How To Use: After shampooing with Respect Sulfate-Free Shampoo, apply to damp hair using enough product to fully saturate your full head. Leave on for 5 minutes, then rinse until the water runs clear. Be sure to wear provided gloves to avoid staining.
Suggested Use: Use weekly in place of conditioner. Not recommended to use more than once a week to avoid over-saturating your hair. Does not provide gray coverage.
Important: Color Gloss Conditioners are semi-permanent hair dye with results lasting from 2-5 shampoos. Results on bleached or highlighted will be more vibrant and may last longer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Red!
Alpharetta, GA
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Red uploaded by Morgan R.
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Red uploaded by Morgan R.
I used to bleach my hair, haven’t in like, a year, and my natural color is now a light brown. I used this conditioner (cool red) all over, thinking it would slowly, over time, tint it red. No mam. In one application, I have brown (with a slight red tint) and magenta/red on the bottom. I love having pink hair, or any fun color, so I was down for it. But the color is definitely pink red, not orange red. The product smells good, and was pretty easy to apply! I’m excited to try other colors!
Bellevue, OH
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Red uploaded by Ashley S.
I received cool red. It is a pretty color but not identical to my current color so it did change the outcome. But if you have previously died hair similar to the color it will definitely help freshen your color up in between!
Castro Valley, CA
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Red uploaded by Nicole B.
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Red uploaded by Nicole B.
#FreshenUp #contest #complimentary @colorandco @Influenster Love changing up my hair color in only 10 minutes. It says leave in for 5 but I wanted to be sure the color stuck 😉 Love the color though would have loved more of a softer texture feel to my hair afterwards. Still, I’d definitely buy this product and use again!! Thanks #influenster
Marana, AZ
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Red uploaded by Michelle R.
I’ve never tried a glossing hair product before. So I didn’t know what to expect. I went into it thinking it would be a conditioner. I did use the gloves, thank goodness! It would have dyed my hands and skin had I not. I didn’t put it on very evenly and it’s obvious in those spots. BUT The color is gorgeous and does look super refreshed. This will help me go longer before hair dyes. It’s a beautiful color and washed out pretty easily.
Waterford Twp, MI
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Red uploaded by Caitlyn S.
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Red uploaded by Caitlyn S.
The Cool Red color came out quite pink on my balayaged hair. I think it could look really cool on fresh highlights, but for virgin hair it leaves something to be desired. Definitely use on dry hair if virgin. After 5 minutes of rinsing I gave up on the water running clear. I used a dark towel, so no problem! It seems to be a more vibrant color than some other color depositing conditioners I have used.
Goshen, IN
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Red uploaded by Nicole G.
This is a game-changer!! I've had this hair color most of the last 8 years. I LOVE it, but it can be a pain to maintain. My hair was colored almost 5 weeks ago. I used this conditioner one time & my hair looks freshly dyed!! It came with gloves so you don't stain your hands. Avoid your face around the hairline too. Also, let me say I was ECSTATIC that they have a cool red ♥️ I plan to use once a week. I am hooked!!
Wilmington, NC
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Red uploaded by Robbin N.
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Red uploaded by Robbin N.
Ok so when I originally took the survey for this particular vox box, I was indeed a redder head than now. My hair doesn’t hold color well, even permanent color. So it got a bit lighter. This was supposed to be auburn but it turned more plum. I absolutely love it. I’d buy this again. I missed a lot on my head but I have a lot of hair. Next time I’m getting husband help 😂.
Westville, NJ
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Red uploaded by Rosemarie S.
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Red uploaded by Rosemarie S.
I love this conditioner. It makes your hair so soft and shiny. It really brightens up your previous color and brings back to life. It’s a little bit expensive but it’s worth the money because a little bit goes a long way. I love all the variety of colors! I also received a Color gloss conditioner which makes your hair so soft and shiny a manageable. Can look intimidating but washes off your skin effortlessly #freshenup #voxbox @colorandco
Derby, KS
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Red uploaded by Tina S.
I just received this product yesterday from Voxter campaign. I have used a red shampoo to help keep my colored hair a bit more vibrant, so when I had the chance to try a conditioner instead, I as thrilled. So, here’s the skinny: I love it. I truly am amazed and if you think about it, a conditioner with the color in it is more logical than a shampoo. What you get is a “Color Gloss Conditioner” and a little package of gloves to keep your hands from staining. This product is from L’Oreal. I’m a bit stubborn when it comes to wearing gloves , though. I took a shower, washed my hair, and then added the conditioning gloss - without gloves. Yes, I know it can stain your skin, but if you rinse your hands immediately and then wash your hands, the stain comes right off the skin. However, if you are worried, wear the gloves. Anyhow, I allowed the gloss to sit in my hair while I finished washing the body and face. You need yo rinse and keep rinsing until your water is clear or almost clear. The one thing I noticed was that no matter how long I rinsed the gloss out, my hair remained soft. After the rinse, before I dried my hair, I did add a few sprays of leave in conditioner for color treated hair. I added a smoothing lotion and commenced to dry and style. First, this is NOT a hair color system that will cover gray. This is meant to enhance and add a little shine to your color. I am very happy with this product and honestly, I will purchase it. My hair feels soft and it actually added a bit of volume, I’m 53 years old, so my hair is not as buoyant or silky as it used to be so I am quite happy with the results. #Freshenup
Auburn Hills, MI
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Red uploaded by Desirée C.
Easy to apply and brought my color back to life! I’ve used other types of color brightening shampoos and conditioners but got the best result from Color & Co, hands down! Colored my fading red and my peek a boo grays. I’d purchase this product and recommend it to anybody with semi permanent color or blond hair. How fun!

Looking for your answer?