Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerColor & Co
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down

Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down

by Color & Co

Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner is your solution for long-lasting, vibrant, perfect haircolor. Freshen up your hair for that salon-fresh look and feel in just one easy step. 118 mL
How To Use: After shampooing with Respect Sulfate-Free Shampoo, apply to damp hair using enough product to fully saturate your full head. Leave on for 5 minutes, then rinse until the water runs clear. Be sure to wear provided gloves to avoid staining.
Suggested Use: Use weekly in place of conditioner. Not recommended to use more than once a week to avoid over-saturating your hair. Does not provide gray coverage.
Important: Color Gloss Conditioners are semi-permanent hair dye with results lasting from 2-5 shampoos. Results on bleached or highlighted will be more vibrant and may last longer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down!
Mount Olive, NC
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down uploaded by Lexi Gail T.
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down uploaded by Lexi Gail T.
wow just wow .. used this last night and can already tell a little difference in the color of my hair no where near as brassy as it was... more shiny 😜
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down uploaded by Tracey E.
Loved this, it toned my brassy hair that had been soaking in chlorinated pools all week wonderfully. I love that it is a conditioner rather than a shampoo because it was not drying at all. Attaching before and after pics. It really evened out and toned my hair.
Bloomfield, NY
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down uploaded by Amber D.
This works pretty good. It's not the strongest one I've ever used. I didn't use the gloves and it didn't turn my hands purple or blue. It is very pigmented but didn't leave any color behind in my hair. I left it on about 5 minutes and have bleached/toned hair. It also doesn't really have a smell. I would prefer a nice scent.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down uploaded by Melissa D.
#FreshenUp #complimentary @colorandco_ @Influenster What a great way to freshen up your color. I definitely recommend using the gloves provided. Brightened my highlights.
Davie, FL
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down uploaded by Arlenys H.
me puso el rubio mas platiado mas matisado me gusto el acondicionador no me dejo el pelo duro estaba facil para peinar para mi que tengo pelo graso me funciono muy bien ,lo use por 5 minutos y despues me lo quite
Chester Sprgs, PA
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down uploaded by Crystal R.
I tried this product twice before I gave my review . This left my hair feeling really dry and straw like after . I also did not notice much of a difference in my blonde tone after use . I wish I could have liked this product !
Bellevue, WA
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down uploaded by hope B.
I did the gloss on half of my hair to see if I noticed a difference nothing I could tell changed :/
Four Oaks, NC
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down uploaded by Tara S.
Very pigmented and easy to apply! Doesn’t have a foul odor like some purple shampoos I’ve used! Subtle results but effective!
Mauldin, SC
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down uploaded by Kelli C.
I am in LOvE with my new hair - I used this and it’s amazing. It covered my greys and it gave me a little pop of color. I am beyond thrilled with it and it smells amazing and left my hair super shiny and soft. Highly recommended!
New Orleans, LA
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down uploaded by Rayana K.
my hair is dark brown/black in nature. the last time I had a permanent dye was almost 2 years ago, when I did an all over dark to cover the blonde hair I did years ago. My hair now is half natural color and the other half is blonde. The product didn’t work well on my hair. I’m assuming it’s because of my 2 colored hair. I think it would work better for a all colored hair. I’ll keep using this conditioner and update my review after couple other uses. I posted before and after

Looking for your answer?