BeautyHairHair ProductsColor & Co
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down

Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down

by Color & Co

Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner is your solution for long-lasting, vibrant, perfect haircolor. Freshen up your hair for that salon-fresh look and feel in just one easy step. 118 mL
How To Use: After shampooing with Respect Sulfate-Free Shampoo, apply to damp hair using enough product to fully saturate your full head. Leave on for 5 minutes, then rinse until the water runs clear. Be sure to wear provided gloves to avoid staining.
Suggested Use: Use weekly in place of conditioner. Not recommended to use more than once a week to avoid over-saturating your hair. Does not provide gray coverage.
Important: Color Gloss Conditioners are semi-permanent hair dye with results lasting from 2-5 shampoos. Results on bleached or highlighted will be more vibrant and may last longer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down!
Paige M.
Plantation, FL
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down uploaded by Paige M.
Anyone who is a platinum blonde needs to try. I have been searching for good products for 5 years and this was absolutely perfect for toning out those brassy tones.
Lexi F.
Mount Olive, NC
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down uploaded by Lexi F.
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down uploaded by Lexi F.
wow just wow .. used this last night and can already tell a little difference in the color of my hair no where near as brassy as it was... more shiny 😜
Chelsea O.
Pittsburgh, PA
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down uploaded by Chelsea O.
I was unsure of how well this product would work, as I am used to seeing purple shampoo/conditioner for blonde hair. When applying this, it was more of a deep indigo/denim blue - but it really broke up the brassiness! The photo almost doesn’t do it justice, as my bathroom has warm lightbulbs. It was very easy - I just used it in place of my normal conditioner in the shower, and covered my hair with a shower cap for 5 minutes or so (I’m terrible at getting my hair wet and accidentally rinsing out the back). I also really appreciate it’s more moisturizing qualities, as purple shampoo and be really drying. It really took the place of my normal conditioner. It also came with 3 sets of gloves, which is fantastic for helping apply the pigmented conditioner. This will definitely stay on my go-to list for toning conditioner! #colorandco #cooldown #conditioner #haircare #colorcare #blonde #blueconditioner
Claudia  M.
West Palm Bch, FL
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down uploaded by Claudia  M.
It is a very good conditioner for blonde hair . It has blue color which gives that beautiful tones to blonde hair . It feels so soft in the hair also, recommended it !
Melanie G.
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down uploaded by Melanie G.
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down uploaded by Melanie G.
The product was very interesting. I enjoyed how the color looked and how it get on my hair but it did not change the color to lighter, I feel like it actually made the color a bit darker. After I used it my hair was a bit dry and my curls were less defined. it’s unfortunate that this did not meet my expectations but happy to try new things.
Abby B.
Amarillo, TX
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down uploaded by Abby B.
I have used a ton of different purple shampoos in the past, but never used a purple conditioner. When I saw it comes with gloves to apply I was a little leery. I used Fanola for years & it would turn my hands purple, but it was a shampoo which I used & then did a second shampoo with my regular stuff. I decided to ease into it. I added 1 part of it to 2 parts of my regular conditioner. The immediate results I noticed was that it still turned everything purple. But also that my hair seemed drier. Not sure how that makes sense with a conditioner. I styled as usual and I can say I definitely noticed a different tone to my blonde. I don’t know that I would say it was brighter??? But had a slightly different tone. I probably won’t use this again mainly because of the drying factor.
Tracey  E.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down uploaded by Tracey  E.
Loved this, it toned my brassy hair that had been soaking in chlorinated pools all week wonderfully. I love that it is a conditioner rather than a shampoo because it was not drying at all. Attaching before and after pics. It really evened out and toned my hair.
Deanna E.
Morgantown, KY
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down uploaded by Deanna E.
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down uploaded by Deanna E.
I love how my hair feels and looks after using the conditioner. It made my highlights look brighter. I did use the included gloves the first time, but after that I found that if I rinsed my hands quickly there was no staining. I would recommend this to anyone who is concerned with their highlights getting dull & losing that fresh from the salon look. This really helped mine.
Jaden F.
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down uploaded by Jaden F.
Unfortunately this product didn’t do much for me. I didn’t see any noticeable difference and my hair actually felt drier. I also wasn’t a fan of having to use gloves.
Sara  C.
Haltom City, TX
Color&Co Color Gloss Conditioner - Cool Down uploaded by Sara  C.
I was super excited to get this box, as I am with most I receive! I hadn’t heard of this brand or product, and I hadn’t been using my purple shampoo like I usually do so it was good timing. This product did tone down the brassiness I had going on, and I liked that it was a conditioner instead of a drying shampoo. However, I can’t say the results were anything different than what I would achieve with a purple shampoo. Next time I’ll use it on dry hair for a little longer to get an icier hue. Overall, I liked it and it did what it said it would.

Looking for your answer?