BeautyBeauty ToolsCosmetic Toolscolorbar

by colorbar

Join hands with the revolutionary loose powder. Designed to be virtually invisible on your skin. Our high-tech, light-reflecting Topaz Powder formula seemingly airbrushes away imperfections and creates a soft-focus luminous effect that looks...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Colorbar Flawless Air Brush Finish Loose Powder 12 gm with Ayur Product in Combo (003c-Rose Classic)!
Pooja R.
Jersey City, NJ
This is really good. I used the translucent white one just on my Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream for Dry Skin and it is just perfect. I’ve a combination skin and this combo worked wonders for me..!! So I definitely recommend this..!! Especially if you’re not yet using compact, this is the best
Catherine P.
thathenkery house, vellakadaparamblane, elammakkara p.o
This compact powder is available in three shades, I have used the one Vanilla Creme according to my skin tone. It can be used in place of foundation as it makes the skin look less oily and gives a perfect finish. Colorbar Flawless Air Brush Finish Loose Powder 12 gm with Ayur Product in Combo (003c-Rose Classic)
Mona T.
Cuttack,Odisha
This shade is good Coverage is also good It doesn’t need any type of improvement
Vandita A.
Raipur
This is an average covering product. It doesn’t make your skin dry. So if you have dry skin you can go for this one. It won’t damage your skin. If you ask me to recommend this product I’ll be like you should definitely try this.
Disha V.
Ghaziabad
It’s one of the best loose powders I have used, I use it to bake my base, mattify my foundation if needed. It hasn’t disappointed me and I recommend to give it a try once.
Vidhi C.
navi mumbai
Super fine blends in pretty right with ur foundation helps kre the sweat at bay and ur make up looking flawless
sowon A.
Street 11
Very lightweight and works best to finish off the makeup. Coverage is medium. Kinda losses after a some hours.
sadiya S.
Hyderabad
This amazing loose powder from colorbar is a must have beauty product in your kitty for its multiple uses. It can be used to create a variety of make up looks from a basic no makeup look to a glam hd make up look. As it is a fine loose powder that sets in well and creates a matte soft look to finish your base make up which leads to a good stay and controls your oil production.The texture it gives is very smooth and soft after which you may spray a make up fixer and you're done. It also comes in a variety of shades so choose according to your skin tone.It can be applied with a powder brush or a beauty blender as well. It is budget friendly and a little goes a long way.I give this a 9 out of 10 as I have already finished using one unit of this product and I am definitely going to repurchase this goodie 😊

Looking for your answer?